Mario Kart Tour’s Tokyo Tour has just kicked off, introducing new drivers, karts, gliders, and tracks to the mix. The challenges have also reset, and there are a bunch more rewards for free and Gold Pass players.
In this guide, we’re going to detail everything that’s new in Nintendo’s mobile kart racer, and we’ll provide tips where necessary on how to make the most of it.
If you’re looking for more Mario Kart Tour content, check out everything else we’ve written below:
- Mario Kart Tour Review: The Best Nintendo Mobile Game Yet
- Mario Kart Tour Guide: Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
- Mario Kart Tour Tier List: The Best Drivers in Nintendo’s Mobile Kart Racer on iPhone and Android
- Mario Kart Tour Karts Tier List: The Best and Worst Karts in Nintendo’s Mobile Racer on iPhone and Android
- Mario Kart Tour Gliders Tier List: The Best and Worst Gliders in Nintendo’s Latest Kart Racer on iPhone and Android
- Mario Kart Tour High Score Guide: How to Maximise Your Score and Win Cups
Mario Kart Tour – New Tokyo Tour Content:
There are a bunch of new characters in Mario Kart Tour, two of which are Spotlight drivers. That means they’re only available for a limited time in the Tokyo Pipe. That’s where you pull characters from, gacha style.
There are also a bunch of new Karts.
Chrome DK Jumbo
And a bunch of new Gliders, of course!
Purple Oilpaper Umbrella
Below we’ll include a round-up of all of the new tracks in Mario Kart Tour’s Tokyo Tour:
- Tokyo Blur
- Mario Circuit
- Rainbow Road
- Neo Bowser City
- Mario Circuit 2
- Choco Island 2
- Kalimari Desert
All of the green and gold challenges have reset, allowing you to complete them all over again for Stars. Not only that, but you can get your hands on some new rewards in Tour Gifts for earning Stars.
Best Free Rewards
- Paper Glider (80 Stars)
- Landship (192 Stars)
- Peach (295 Stars)
Best Gold Pass Rewards
- Blue Bidbuggy (132 Stars)
- Dry Bowser (250 Stars)
- Black Circuit (305 Stars)