Rope ‘n’ Rule is a brand new puzzler that challenges you to navigate a rope around a variety of poles to create a bunch of different shapes. Initially, this is pretty easy, with you simply tracing the outline of a bunch of obvious shapes. Soon enough though, the challenge ramps up though, and you’ll have to pull off some rope gymnastics to complete the later puzzles.
But we’re here to help. In this guide, we’re going to provide a bunch of tips and tricks to help you beat each level with total ease.
Rope ‘n’ Rule Tips and Tricks:
- Follow the shape at the top: The shape at the top your screen details the shape that you’re aiming to recreate using only a rope and some pegs. Always take a glance at that first, then assess how you can create it before starting. It’ll save you a bunch of time.
- You have to pop the rope around every peg: You can’t skip any pegs – even if it makes creating the shape easier. Bear that in mind going in and you’ll start to get a better idea of why they’re place in the way they are.
- Hold the rope by the final peg until the circle appears: When we first started playing, we’d complete a shape and let go of the rope, only for it to fly right back to its beginning position, undoing all of our hard work. Don’t be like us. If you hold the rope by the final peg, a circle will appear on screen. Release then and it will drop onto the peg, creating the final picture.
- It doesn’t matter how you complete the shape, as long as you pull it off: With some of the more complicated shapes, there’s often multiple different ways to complete each of the shapes. It doesn’t really matter how you get there, as long as you do.
- You have a limited length of rope: The game doesn’t make this clear, but you’re actually limited in terms of how much rope you have to use. During the early levels, you’ll never notice but later on you’ll need every inch of that rope. Follow our previous tips and you should be fine.