World of Kings is the latest mobile MMORPG to attempt to bring the focus away from pay to win and towards a friendlier freemium model – one that relies more on premium cosmetics instead of buying the most powerful weapon outright and blitzing everyone in your path.
But that’s besides the point. In this guide, we’re going to walk you through your early hours with this experience to help you get accustomed to it. We’ll give you some useful tips and tricks that will get you speeding through the levels before you know it.
World of Kings Tips and Tricks:
- Spend time selecting your class: There are a lot more class options in World of Kings than you might be used to, with a whopping nine to choose from. These range from your standard Warriors to the lesser seen Dark Sage, and they all play entirely differently. We’d recommend spending some time in the ‘Awakened Class Preview’ section as that will give you a good idea of how your character will play later in the game, as well as their advanced class options. Each of them has three second classes they can evolve into at level 40, which helps them specialise in a particular role. DOn’t get too hung up on your race though, as it seems to be entirely cosmetic.
- Get questing: The first thing you’re going to want to do is to get questing and you can achieve that by tapping on the quest information detailed on the left of the screen. This will kick off a series of auto quests that will fill you in on the plot of the game and provide you with a ton of experience and equipment to get you started in your early hours. Eventually, you’ll be ready for the hardcore content.
- Try and play every day: If you’re serious about progressing in World of Kings, we’d strongly recommend that you try and play every single day – even if you’re just playing for a bit. You’ll want to, at the very least, get your daily gifts just for logging in but you’ll also want to complete the daily content too, including dungeons, quests, and anything else that rewards you on a daily basis.
- Upgrade your skills and set attack priority: Once you reach level 15, you can upgrade your skills to improve their effects. You’re definitely going to want to do that as it’s a very reliable method of increasing your combat effectiveness outside of levelling up and finding new equipment. We’d also recommend setting a priority that you want your skills unleashed during auto battles. This lets you pick your own rotation, which is awesome.
- Play your role: During team combat situations, we strongly recommend that you play your role. When selecting a class, you can see the role that you’re about to pick so you’ve got no excuses. If you’re a tank, be a tank. Absorb pressure from the weaker DPS and healing classes. Healers, keep your party alive, and damage dealers rip everything to shreds. While most classes can somewhat multi-role you’ll always be strongest when playing the role you were designed for.