Brave Order is a brand new mobile strategy game that challenges you to create your own army, place your units in a formation, and take on opposing armies in a wide variety of battles.
Along the way, you’ll pick up new heroes, troops, and a bunch of resources that let you level up and upgrade everything.
In this guide, we’re going to help you get on the way to becoming a powerful general We’ll give you a bunch of tips and tricks on how to build the most powerful army and demolish all of your opponents.
Brave Order Tips and Tricks:
- Place frontline soldiers in front of your backline: Before a battle begins, you can place your heroes and units anywhere on your Chess-like grid. When the battle begins, your units will move forward and attack the first enemies they encounter, and the same goes for your enemies. It makes sense then, to place your frontline soldiers in front of the backline like archers and mages so the enemy can’t reach them.
- Use hero skills whenever possible: Hero skills recharge as the battle goes on. Once fully charged, you can tap them to unleash that particular hero’s skill. Depending on the hero, this skill will be different. It might heal nearby allies, create a shield around that particular hero, or deal massive AoE damage. Use the one most appropriate to your current situation.
- Level up your heroes: You’ll earn experience that you can apply between battles to level up your heroes, improving their statistics. Check to see if you can level up your heroes between battle to keep them growing in power.
- Take on missions for extra rewards: You can assign heroes to complete missions for extra rewards. These take time to complete but it’s worth having as many underway as possible at all times to keep the rewards trickling in.
- Get your daily rewards: You’ll get free stuff just for logging in each day, so if you plan on playing this in the longterm, we recommend at least logging into the game every day – even if you don’t intend to play it that day. That way, you’ll keep earning rewards.