Flick Pool Star does exactly what it says on the tin. You get presented with a bunch of pool puzzle challenges and simply have to flick the screen to solve them.
Well, it isn’t quite as simple as that. You do have to figure out the puzzle solution first by figuring out the correct order to knock all of the balls into the hole.
In this guide, we’re going to provide a few tips and tricks to help you complete the levels with greater ease than before.
Flick Pool Star Tips and Tricks:
- Plan ahead: Don’t just hit the balls in any order. Not do you only have a limited number of moves, the correct order typically allows you to line up your shorts in the optimal order, providing you with the highest possible score. Look ahead and plan your route through each level.
- Collect all of the coins: Occasionally, you’ll come across levels that feature coins to collect. Prioritise collecting these over knocking the balls in, as you can spend these coins on unlocking fancy new balls.
- You can push balls into other balls: Just like in real pool, you can push a ball into another ball to sink it. It’s a perfectly legitimate move and can help you line up better shots.
- You don’t have to hit the black ball last: This game doesn’t quite follow the rules as strictly as real pool. You don’t have to hit the black ball last.
- Stuck on a level? Skip it: You can watch an ad to skip a level that you’re particularly stuck on. What have you got to lose?