Wonder Park Magical Rides is the chance for you to create the theme park of your dreams. If your dreams involved a giant blue welcome bear and a monkey with a monocle trying to buy all your stock. If you like crazy and characters and entertaining rides, then keep reading for top tips and tricks.
Wonder Park Magic Rides
If you couldn’t tell by the title, the aim of this game is to create the theme park of “your” dreams. I feel like I should point out you are creating the theme park of everyone else’s dreams, as you are constantly following their directions and orders. This isn’t much of a problem as it feels like there is a strong hand guiding you to create a good theme park, it so happens that your creativity is penalised.
Games like Wonder Park Magic Rides aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. In fact, there are many theme park builders on the app store that give you more control or better graphics, but this doesn’t always mean more enjoyable tasks. With that being said, there is a lot of fun to be had in this park builder, especially if you don’t mind the eccentric.
Tips, Cheats and Strategies
- Don’t be creative. This may sound insulting and the exact opposite of a tip, but in the early stages of Wonder Park Magic Rides there is a story to follow. Deviating from the story path just gives you more work to do as the coins you spent on rides you want are not part of the main story. So bide your time and follow the tutorial, deviating means you will need to farm and grind to get back the coins you lost.
- Enjoy it. Hopefully, by now, you understand what type of game this is. Weird and wacky characters come at you all the time with bizarre and convoluted quests. So if you can find fun in repetition and are not easily annoyed, then this should be relaxing for you.
- Save your Gems. I know it’s tempting to blow your gems on skipping wait timers or other items in the game, but try to save them. Building the Space Rocket which is one of the early missions, requires 50 gems. You get gems for levelling up and completing tasks, but otherwise, they are scarce. Watching the billboard advert only gives you one gem per ad.
- Give your characters things to do. After the first few missions, you will have June and Boomer the blue bear. You can get them to promote the apple stand which or go collect blueprints. Anything you get them to do will end up with something you can sell to the money monkey. So it’s worth your time to keep giving them both things to do.
- Sell to the Marketplace. Unlike most city builders, Wonder Park Magic Rides offers an in-game marketplace where a money-driven monkey will buy all your items. Whether it’s candy, apples or blueprints this monkey wants them all. So, if you are ever short of coins, just sell to the money monkey.
- Do a little, lots of times. This is the type of game where you will always fight wait timers. So rather than sitting around waiting, set everyone to do something, and then come back later. By the time you come back, you can set everyone to do something again.
- Watch videos to skip wait timers. If you have over 30 seconds left to wait for a building to be built or a character to promote something, then you should watch a video. Watching a video is usually 30 seconds long, don’t bother if you only have 20 seconds left, wait patiently.