We decided to polish up this guide to making money making for the arrival of BitLife on Android. Following a combination of these tips is sure to help you stack that cash.
BitLife – Life Simulator is a seemingly simple game at first. But no, it’s actually a labyrinth of tricky decisions and dark paths you really don’t want to go down. Trust us.
One thing that makes the whole experience easier is knowing how to make money though – and make lots of it. Here are our top tips on how you can do just that.
If you’re looking for something else, check out our complete guide to BitLife. It includes links to all of our other guides, where we’ve covered pretty much every aspect of this awesome game.
- Study up There’s an option to study hard every year you’re in school. Do this every single year, as you’ll end up with a better grade at the end of your school days – which can result in a scholarship and increases your chances of getting into a better college or university.
- Retirement Think carefully once you settle into a job about retiring. Depending on the job you may receive no pension and be left pretty much high and dry when it comes to making further cash.
- Parental guidance Your parents are always worth hitting up for cash, regardless of your age. Don’t be shy to ask for some funds from Mum and Dad, as sometimes a little can go a long way.
- Free rides Always do the activities that are free or low cost, such as meditation and the gym (see if your parents will give you the money for the latter). They may seem pointless but they have huge positive effects long-term, which can then result in more money. Trust us on this – get your meditation on.
- Major decision Picking what you major in is key in what job you’ll end up getting. Try to go into courses that will help you get employed into solid well paying positions – such as a doctor, lawyer, politician, and so on.
- Take a punt It’s unlikely you’ll win, but make sure you buy lottery tickets fairly often. The chances of hitting the jackpot are higher in BitLife – Life Simulator than in real life, and if you do win….well let’s just say you’re set for life and that the advice above is pretty much moot to you.
- Move away Take note of which country you’re living in. Sometimes you’ll find yourself in a place where it’s hard to make a lot of dough. If that’s the case make sure you emigrate as soon as possible.
- Property management Look to buy properties as soon as it is possible or financially feasible to do so. Once you’re on the property market things get a bit easier, but make sure you’re selling as often as possible – ideally at least once a year. Get a cycle of buying and selling sorted and you should be able to make a very tidy profit year on year. One thing to note if you can keep your property for years it will increase your profits.
- Trophy wife/husband There’s always the option to shack up with a rich person too, if you’re struggling to make a lot of moolah. If they mistreat you, you can also divorce them and take half of their money. Ka-ching!
- Inheritance Who you marry will leave you a wedge of cash too, but remember your parents. Treat them well and you could be for inheritance money from them too.
- Become an Actor or Porn Star. Raking up a huge social media presence is a sure way to increase your wage bill. Once the world knows who you are your salary will increase.
- Pickpocket or steal cars. Pickpocketing is far less frowned upon in BitLife then car stealing. You are unlikely to ever face jail time for pickpocketing, but that has much smaller returns then stealing and selling a car. For more information, check out our guide on grand theft auto.
- Wager and gamble. I don’t advise ging to the horse track as its very easy to blow large stacks of cash without ever winning. But the casino is the perfect place to go big and go home with a pocket full of cash. Whenever you are playing blackjack and have 17 or more you should stick. This will normally result in you winning the hand and taking home the bacon.
- BitLife – Life Simulator: Tips, Tricks, and Cheats
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to get all of the Ribbons
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How To Escape From Jail
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How To Win The Lottery
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How To Become CEO
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Live Past 100
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Fornicate and Get the Lustful Ribbon
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Get the Fertile Ribbon
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Get the Academic Ribbon