We’ve covered how to get every single one of those, but a bunch of your frequently asked questions still haven’t been covered.
So we thought we’d answer all of these miscellaneous questions in a single guide. If we miss something you really still want to know, just ask in the comments below and we’ll try and add it.
If you’re looking for something else, check out our complete guide to BitLife. It includes links to all of our other guides, where we’ve covered pretty much every aspect of this awesome game.
BitLife Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I get expelled from school? – It sounds obvious, but the easiest way to get expelled from school is to be as naughty as possible. Accept drugs, get into fights, and be as disruptive as possible and eventually you’ll get kicked out.
- Can you become president in BitLife? – Not yet, though we’re hoping that a political career is an option Candywriter will include in a future update. The closest you can get is to become Vice President of a company.
- How do I start a prison riot? – This is an option you’ll receive when you go to prison in BitLife. Be careful though, as the prisoners can turn on you, halting the riot in its tracks.
- How do I get deported from the US? – The easiest way to get deported from the US in BitLife is to start your life in another country, move to the US, and commit crimes until you get kicked out. We recommend committing serious crimes to give you the highest chance of deportation.
- How do I rescue animals? – This is a bit of a frustrating achievement to get as your relying entirely on luck. Occasionally, you’ll come across a random event that provides an option to rescue an animal. The problem with this is, you can easily fail and end up killed by the animal you’re trying to save. It’s probably best to largely ignore this achievement and just try and complete it whenever you get the opportunity.