BitLife is a life simulator with endless possibilities and a great sense of humour. Throughout every BitLife there is a struggle to maintain your Health, Happiness, Smarts and Looks. It is possible to maintain all four of these bars at 100% however, this guide will focus on getting your health and happiness up to max.
If you’re looking for something else, check out our complete guide to BitLife. It includes links to all of our other guides, where we’ve covered pretty much every aspect of this awesome game.
Your health is something that can easily be overlooked during a BitLife. Overlooking your health can have dangerous consequences which include picking up life-threatening diseases and various STD’s. Your health also affects your happiness and your job prospects. If you are in bad health, you won’t be happy and you will underperform at your job, which can cause the sack.
But fear not, there are many simple tactics to increase your health, most of these tactics are cheap and some of them are free. So pay close attention and you should be fit as a fiddle in no time.
- Go to the doctor. Part of life is dealing with illness and BitLife is no different. So this means if you get sick, get medical attention immediately. Yes, most afflictions can be cured over time but it’s not good for your health to live with them. Not every illness can be cured, so don’t waste too much money trying.
- Go to the Alternative Doctor. If you notice you are in bad health and have not been diagnosed with anything, then visit the alternative doctor. Getting your colon cleaned is a great way to increase your health, plus seeing a chiropractor and acupuncture will help.
- Go to the gym. Another way to live a healthier BitLife is to go to the gym regularly. You can go to the gym more than once a year, so I recommend doing so. A consequence of going to the gym involves picking up minor illnesses like athlete’s foot, so be sure to go to the doctor after being diagnosed.
- Avoid drugs and alcohol. Alcohol can be consumed and not affect your health bar, but drugs should be avoided at all costs. Even though marijuana is medicinal in some states does not mean taking some will increase your health.
Maintaining a high happiness percentage during your BitLife is crucial to success and survival. Having a low amount of happiness can cause you to be fired from your job and
If you are unlucky, you will face a lot of random events that will make you unhappy. These events could be the death of a loved one, a miscarriage or a partner cheating on you. Either way, bad things can happen to you and you will have to bounce back strong or risk ruining your BitLife.
- Vacation or cruise. If you are unsure how to get your happiness up from 20% or lower, then a vacation will help. It’s important that when you pick somewhere to go that it sounds nice. This is a little subjective, but an economy flight to somewhere like Iran might not be as enjoyable as a business class flight to Australia.
- Spend time with loved ones. A far cheaper way to cheer you up from a tragedy is to spend time with family. Avoid having conversations as you can end up with a disagreement (which makes things worse). So play safe and spend as much time with family as possible.
- See a movie. You might get unlucky and see a crappy movie, but a good movie can turn that frown upside down. Plus watching a movie is free and low risk, so it can be an effective way to gain some happiness.
- Find a new love. Depending on the type of tragedy you had, a new lover might make things better. A downside to this is if you get rejected you can make things worse, so try not to rely on this unless you have 70% or higher looks.
- Time. I know nobody wants to hear this, but time is a great healer. If you are out of money or loved ones to help comfort you, then ageing a couple of years should help see you through this difficult time.
So as you can see there are many ways to get your happiness and health up. Some of these methods are more effective than others, so don’t be afraid to use a mixture to get your bars to 100%.