BitLife is a game where you can achieve whatever you want, no matter how farfetched. It just so happens that there are eleven different ribbons to aim for during each of your BitLifes. Each ribbon celebrates a different lifestyle, some celebrate success, whether it be financially or emotionally. Whereas, other ribbons encourage promiscuous behaviour, for example sleeping around or committing murders. This guide will let you know exactly what you need to do to achieve the mediocre ribbon.
If you’re looking for something else, check out our complete guide to BitLife. It includes links to all of our other guides, where we’ve covered pretty much every aspect of this awesome game.
Mediocrity is easy to achieve in BitLife
To get the mediocre ribbon, you must live a simple relatively well-behaved life. This means avoiding committing murders and ending up in prison and not making a massive fortune either. It may sound tricky to live a life where you do little, but I can assure you that a casual play style will help you achieve this ribbon on your first try.
What do you mean by casual play style?
Well, it is easy to get carried away and spend ages on each individual year of your life. This is a good way to achieve a good ribbon like Hero or Loaded, but we want to achieve something that celebrates averageness. This means avoiding higher education, grabbing an average job with little chance of promotions and neglecting loved ones and social life. Just focus on your life and go through most years quickly. It won’t hurt to have a relationship or two, but don’t get distracted from your life of mediocrity.
How easy is easy?
It’s possible to achieve mediocrity from a young age and living a long life, as long as you don’t do much. In my first two attempts to achieve this ribbon, I achieved this ribbon in one life that lasted 74 years, and one that lasted 14. So mediocrity is not an exclusive club, so you don’t need to try that hard to fall into it. Gambling, alcohol and drugs are part of a mediocre life, plus they upset loved ones around you.
So, if you really want this ribbon then you should avoid education, take drugs and gamble all your money away. You could also cheat on your partners and do not keep in touch with your parents. Another way to ensure mediocrity is to avoid prison and to be fired from your job because of poor performance. Now you know what makes up for a mediocre life, you can avoid doing the same for achieving those hard to get ribbons like loaded or hero.
Don’t forget to check out our other guides!
- BitLife – Life Simulator: Tips, Tricks, and Cheats
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to get all of the Ribbons
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How To Escape From Jail
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How To Win The Lottery
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How To Make The Most Money
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Live Past 100
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Get the Fertile Ribbon
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Fornicate and Get the Lustful Ribbon
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to Get the Academic Ribbon
- BitLife – Life Simulator Schools List – How to Get Into Law School, Medical School, and More
- BitLife – Life Simulator: How to murder people and get the scandalous ribbon
- BitLife – Life Simulator: What are the Best Paying Jobs and How Do I Get Them?