In BitLife there are eleven ribbons that are earned based on the life you lived. A ribbon is draped over the top left corner of your tombstone, and it sums up how you lived your life. Whether you were a hero, lazy, wasteful or rich there is a ribbon for you. Want to know how to earn each individual ribbon? Then read on and I’ll tell you everything you need to know.
- Rich. To be classified as rich, you must have a net worth of at least 1 million. To earn this ribbon your defining feature must be the amount of money you earn rather than your family or loved ones. So if you are building a happy family and stacking the cash, you probably won’t earn this ribbon.
- Mediocre. It is incredibly easy to earn a mediocre ribbon in real life, and the same can be said about BitLife. To live a mediocre a life, you must achieve nothing. This means no confrontations with friends, any retaliation to people insulting you and not earning much money. Earning no property or vehicles also helps, plus losing your job and going to prison can also help you achieve this ribbon.
- Lazy. This is the second easiest ribbon to earn in BitLife. All you need to do is keep pressing the ‘age’ button until you are dead. This means you never improved yourself, spent time with family or socialised. I wouldn’t recommend living every life like this, just the one time for the ribbon.
- Fertile. In order to be branded with the fertile ribbon, you will have to have at least four children. Importantly, you should have kids as early as possible and try not to achieve anything else in your life. Just be known for having many kids and that should do it. If you are still unsure how to get this ribbon, then click here for an in-depth guide.
- Unlucky. Every couple of play through you’ll end up ending your life early by no fault of your own. This can be a car crash, a terminal illness or an unfortunate event that ensures your life is cut short. This is pretty difficult to aim for, so just keep playing and it will eventually happen.
- Wasteful. This has to be the easiest ribbon in the entire game. All you have to do is begin a new life, and before you press the age button, you need to end your life. This means dying as an infant which is a shame, but worth the achievement.
- Lustful. This is not a difficult ribbon to achieve, but it helps if you have good looks. All you need to do is fornicate as many times as you can. If you lie around a lot throughout your life and don’t achieve a lot, you will earn this ribbon with no difficulty. If you need more advice on this ribbon, click here for a detailed guide.
- Academic. A reasonably hard ribbon to achieve where you will need to study hard throughout your life. Try to take as many courses as you can and spend as much time as you can at a university. It helps to have really high smarts from birth but it is not essential. Looking for more details on getting this ribbon? Then check out our guide here.
- Scandalous. Be an aggressive individual who starts a lot of fights and spends several years inside prison. Once you make an aggressive decision, more follow. So it should be quite easy to achieve this ribbon.
- Loaded. In order to be loaded, you must have an incredibly successful life, where you earn over 10 million. Remember that what else you achieve in life can affect what ribbons you get, so just try to earn as much money as possible and start early. That way you can’t miss! If you are looking for a guide on how to make a lot of money in BitLife, then click here.
- Hero. Almost the exact opposite of being scandalous. You must be forgiving and non-aggressive when confronted. A way to tell if you on track is, by having high karma and being nice to others and family this should help you achieve this ribbon.
I have said it throughout the article, but it is difficult to only achieve one ribbon in your life. Often enough you will fill the criteria for multiple ribbons. So, if you are aiming for a particular ribbon, then avoid doing anything else that could interfere. Essentially, focus your efforts or you’ll end up with a ribbon you didn’t want.
Don’t forget to check out our other BitLife guides!