The Brotherhood of Mutants is the latest addition to the ever-growing world of Marvel Strike Force. Below you will find a list of all the members of the Brotherhood Of Mutants and details on how to recruit them to your Roster.
Who are the members of The Brotherhood Of Mutants?
Each of these mutants has unique attacks which can synergize and be used together for maximum effect. Meaning if you have a squad with multiple members from the Brotherhood then you can inflict massive damage to your enemies. Each mutant synergizes the most with Magneto, unsurprisingly. This may explain why Magneto is so out of reach because he is a total game changer.
How do I get The Brotherhood Of Mutants?
The way to get characters in Marvel Strike Force is normally through four different ways. You normally get character shards either from an event, the campaign, raids or orbs. This is no different from Magneto’s band of mutants, below is a list of where you can get each member of the Brotherhood.
- Mystique. She is one of the few mutants available right now. She is in the Villains campaign 5-6 Node, meaning you will need to have unlocked chapter five in the second campaign called “Villains United”. It is recommended that you level up Mystique as much as possible before the rest of the brotherhood arrives.
- Pyro. There have been two Pyro Blitz events where you would have been able to grind and collect Pyro Orb fragments to unlock the man himself. But that’s not all, there will be a Pyro Offer in November and a Pyro Event Campaign in January. This means you haven’t missed all your chances to get your hands on a human flamethrower, instead, your best chance is yet to come.
- Juggernaut. There are multiple ways to get your hands on this new addition to Marvel Strike Force. There was a Juggernaut Offer which was available as part of the release of the 2.1 update. There will also be a Juggernaut Event Campaign which will begin soon. This Event Campaign will last two weeks, so you’ll have plenty of time to get Juggernaut then. If you still miss out on getting your hands on this tank, there will be a Juggernaut Raid launching a couple days after the Event Campaign. This raid will be similar in terms of rewards to the Venom Raid and it will last the rest of the month. So do not worry, you will have many opportunities to get your hands on the Juggernaut.
- Storm. You may have missed one chance to get your hands on Storm because her Blitz has long since ended. But, she will be added as a reward for completing the Mystic 2.3 Campaign Node. The Mystic Forces Rising Campaign is the fifth and final campaign available. Storm hasn’t been added as a reward yet, so you still have time to unlock the campaign.
- Sabertooth. As of right now, Sabertooth is available inside the Premium Orb, however, there are many other characters. So if you aren’t feeling lucky you can grab a Sabertooth Offer in the run-up to the Magneto event or wait till after. Once the Magneto event is finished a two-week Sabertooth Event Campaign will start in January. So be patient as the best chance for Sabertooth hasn’t come around yet.
- Magneto. The legend everyone has been waiting for is nearly upon us. You will need a mixture of X-Men and Brotherhood characters to unlock Magneto, five of which must be at five stars. So, you will have one chance to grab Magneto before the end of the year and then another chance in early February when he has another Event Campaign. Remember Sabertooth and Pyro’s event campaign comes first, so use these events as markers before the deadline.