Power Rangers: All Stars is an RPG with more to offer than your standard dungeon crawler. Collect over 50 different rangers to join you in your quest to vanquish evil. If that’s not enough for you, you can participate in five on five PvP battles, in the Dimensional Arena. Convinced that this is the game for you? Then read these tips to gain a competitive edge!
- Learn the controls. In Power Rangers: All Stars there are many different rangers that you can collect and control. Each ranger has a different attack or a different way to use this attack, so it’s quite important to learn how to use it effectively. After you select a move, you will then have to target the area you want to attack. So if you are standing a couple yards away from an enemy, then you should probably move a little closer before pressing the attack button.
- Understand the importance of cancelling a move. In the early stages of the game, your rangers have only unlocked one move which can take as long as 60 seconds to recover from. Which means if you are wasteful with your attacks, you will have very little to do for a minute. This is where the cancelling system comes into play. If your attack is only going to kill one enemy, then cancel it. You can cancel by swiping down while aiming, or by pressing the same move button you clicked to start your attack.
- How do I know who is the better ranger? Well, there are many stats to compare between rangers, a good indication is normally the number of stars that ranger has. There is also an overall power rating above the rangers’ head when you click on them. If you want to compare more exact stats, like damage, then click the weapon icon which is located in the top left corner next to the rangers’ head. Clicking the icons located around the ranger will give you other stats like health and defence, so if you want to see exactly who is better and in what areas then enjoy scrolling through these.
- I want better stuff, and I’m not afraid to pay. Then I would recommend the Mega Power Pass, however, it’s not on the cheap side. For those of you unaware, the Mega Power Pass is a reward system similar to the Fortnite Battle Pass. This is where you pay a base fee to earn rewards for the season, usually 60 days, and then the more you play, the more rewards you’ll unlock. I feel like I should explain that this system is not needed to enjoy the game, you can play Power Rangers: All Stars for free.
- Check your mail and daily Check-in. Often enough rewards will be sent to your mailbox, all you need to do is press collect and rake in the gold. The Check-in system is another great way to earn some loot, new rangers and more. You can also earn tickets which instantly clear missions for you, so keeping an eye on this will help you in the long run.
- Keep busy. While playing Power Rangers: All Stars a lot of your time will be spent watching your player automatically attack enemies. I say instead of taking a back seat, you should press on enemies and select the ones you want to attack. This way you will feel involved between the times it takes for your main attack to recharge.