Get out your chef hat and apron, because we’re cooking today. Cooking in Pokemon Quest, that is, as that’s the best way to recruit more of the wild Pokemon found on Tumblecube Island to your side.
As you find out very quickly when playing Pokemon Quest, the main loot drops in this action RPG come in the form of ingredients. In turn, those ingredients can be combined in the cooking pot back at your base camp. Once you’ve put a recipe together, it just needs time to cook (unless you decide to spend PM Tickets to speed things up) and the delicious smells will attract a new Pokemon to your camp. Simple, right?
It actually is, but there are 18 recipes in all, each of which works to send slightly different types of Pokemon in your direction. If only there was a recipe list to tell you how to make each one …
Oh yeah, that’s what we’ve got for you right here. Keep this Pokemon Quest recipe list close by and you’ll be able to help make sure you’re always cooking something useful at all times.
1. Mulligan Stew a la Cube
- Ingredients: 5 of any ingredients
- Attracts: Random Pokemon
The simplest recipe in Pokemon Quest can be used when you want to cook something but don’t have the specific ingredients for any other dish. It’s literally pot luck, though IGN has a more detailed breakdown on how to use this dish to find certain kinds of Pokemon.
2. Red Stew a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 of any Red ingredient
- Attracts: Red, orange or brown-colored Pokemon
Use the Tiny Mushroom and Big Root ingredients for four of the five slots, then fill in the other with any other ingredient.
3. Blue Soda a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 of any Blue ingredient
- Attracts: Blue, purple or green-colored Pokemon
Use the Bluk Berry and Icy Rock ingredients for four of the five slots, then fill in the other with any other ingredient.
4. Yellow Curry a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 of any Yellow ingredient
- Attracts: Yellow or tan-colored Pokemon
Use the Apricorn or Honey ingredients for four of the five slots, then fill in the other with any other ingredient.
5. Grey Porridge a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 of any Grey ingredient
- Attracts: Grey or off-white-colored Pokemon
You probably can guess this one: Use the Fossil or Balm Mushroom for four of the five slots, then whatever you have handy for the fifth.
6. Mouth Watering Dip a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 Soft and 3 Blue ingredients
- Attracts: Water-type Pokemon
For best results, try 2 Bluk Berry, 1 Icy Rock and 2 of any of the other Soft ingredients.
7. Plain Crepe a la Cube
- Ingredients: 3 Sweet and 2 Gray
- Attracts: Normal-type Pokemon
The top tier for this recipe uses 3 Honey and 2 Balm Mushroom.
8. Sludge Soup a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 Mushroom and 3 Soft
- Attracts: Poison-type Pokemon
9. Mud Pie a la Cube
- Ingredients: 2 Mineral and 4 Soft
- Attracts: Ground-type Pokemon
10. Veggie Smoothie a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 Plant and 2 Soft
- Attracts: Grass-type Pokemon
11. Honey Nectar a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 Sweet and 3 Yellow
- Attracts: Bug-type Pokemon
Try 1 Bluk Berry, 3 Honey and 1 Rainbow for a chance at Pinsir or Scyther.
12. Brain Food a la Cube
- Ingredients: 3 Sweet and 2 Hard
- Attracts: Psychic-type Pokemon
The basic version of this recipe, using 3 Bluk Berry, 1 Apricorn and then another Apricorn or Fossil, reportedly only attracts Abra.
13. Stone Soup a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 Hard and 2 Mineral
- Attracts: Rock-type Pokemon
14. Light-as-Air Casserole a la Cube
- Ingredients: 3 Mineral and 2 Plant
- Attracts: Flying-type Pokemon
15. Hot Pot a la Cube
- Ingredients: 3 Mushroom and 2 Red
- Attracts: Fire-type Pokemon
16. Watt a Risotto a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 Soft and 3 Yellow
- Attracts: Electric-type Pokemon
17. Get Swole Syrup a la Cube
- Ingredients: 3 Sweet and 2 Mushroom
- Attracts: Fighting-type Pokemon
18. Ambrosia of Legends a la Cube
- Ingredients: 4 or 5 Mystical ingredients
- Attracts: Legendary Pokemon
This special recipe is currently the only way to get Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres. It requires at least one of the very rare Mystic Shell ingredients, though Rainbow Matter can also be used in conjunction with it to attract a Legendary Pokemon.