So you’ve started playing Pocket Legends Adventures, and now you’re looking for the quickest way to smash, shoot, and vaporize all the bad guys that get in your way? Well then you’ve come to the right place, because in this guide we’re going to look at the best tricks to use in the fights that make up so much of the game.
If you’ve got your own suggestions to share with the class then feel free to stick them in the comments below. After all, if you’re taking the fight online, you’re going to want a party made up of the very best adventurers that the game has to offer.
- Flanking is key – You do more damage to your opponents if you’re at the side or behind them. When you’re playing with others, use this to your advantage. When they’re being attacked, get into position to deal some hurt.
- Get a pet that heals – When you get to choose your pet, pick one that can heal. Throw it out at the start of a level and there’s a good chance it’s going to be with you all the way to the boss.
- Smash everything – There are boxes and bits of scenery scattered throughout the levels. Smash them and you’ll often find little buffs and boosts to your various combat stats. These can really give you the edge in tougher fights.
- Don’t always equip the best – Depending on the fighting style you like using, there’s a chance that equipping the best gear you’ve got can leave you with weapons you’re not comfortable with. In the early stages it’s best to stick with the weapon and fighting style that you chose at the start of the game.
- Spend your platinum on upgrades – If you’re stuck on a level, it’s likely because you need to upgrade some of your skills and stats. To get rid of the wait timers, you’ll need to spend platinum. If you don’t want to pay it’s a good idea to save the precious metal for that alone.
- Check your profile – In the profile section you’ll find a checklist. This shows you what you should be working on if you want to be hitting hard at the level you’re currently on.