Being able to play Call of Duty on your smartphone isn’t quite a reality just yet, but games like World War Heroes get you somewhere close to that experience. This time round, you’re taken to the battlefields of World War II, with 7 different arenas as well as the same number of game modes.
There’s a fairly useful if brief tutorial at the beginning but there’s still plenty of other things you can learn about the game. That’s where Gamezebo’s World War Heroes Tips, Cheats and Strategies is here to help. We’ll have you winning in no time.
Tweak the Controls
- World War Heroes does a pretty good job of teaching you the very basics for moving around, as well as whacks auto shoot on. However, you might want to get a bit more hands-on with things.
- Dive into the game’s settings and you can tweak a ton of stuff.
- Sensitivity and vehicle sensitivity options are all available, along with the ability to switch auto-shoot off. Early on, you might feel more comfortable enjoying the benefits of auto-shoot. However, as you get to grips with things, you can be far more accurate if you control firing yourself.
- Camera modes, as well as 3D touch, can also be tweaked in here. Give it all a go and try tweaking things to how you like them. Like with so many FPS games, the personal touch can make all the difference.
Know Your Mode
- World War Heroes offers 7 different modes, and each is going to require a slightly different approach.
- Deathmatch is the typical ‘everyone for themselves’ mode. Keep moving at all times and the moment you see something move – shoot at it. Speed is of the essence here.
- Team Deathmatch is similar but you’ve got some teammates who will hopefully back you up. Be ready to assist others. Also, stick together. A few of you together is far more effective than if you get separated.
- Bomb Mode has one team bringing and planting a bomb on a designated spot, while the other team has to stop them. Play the objective. Don’t treat this like a Deathmatch. Work on stopping that bomb.
- Team Squad is like regular Team Deathmatch but there aren’t any respawns. The moment you die, that’s it for you. Be more cautious in this mode. Rushing in is just going to make you a very easy target.
- Team Deathmatch on Tanks is exactly how it sounds. It’s Team Deathmatch with tanks. Go nuts and enjoy.
- Hardcore offers increased damage. Treat this a little like Team Squad and be careful. It really doesn’t take many bullets to kill you.
Gain Freebies Easily
- Each day, you’re given some daily quests to pursue. These are pretty simple. Usually, they’re things like kill x number of enemies with a particular gun, or even just something like ‘achieve a double kill’. For completing these, you gain gold bars and cash, so try your best to succeed.
- Gold is also earned through free chests that you get on a regular basis in exchange for watching an ad. You know what to do.
- Other chests are available through regular play and levelling up. Remember though – you need to wait for them to unlock so always be busy with unlocking a chest otherwise you’re just wasting precious time.
- What can you buy with gold? For one thing, upgrade points for your weapons. That way, you can boost things like damage, accuracy, and fire rate, improving your odds in battle.
- You can also unlock extras for your weapons such as extended clips, boosting your ammunition.
- As mentioned, keeping moving is a big deal in World War Heroes. You also want to be smart. Keep an eye on your radar and if you see the flash of an enemy, work out what you want to do. Sneaking up and flanking them is the best method, rather than approaching them head on.
- See a tank? Hop in and take over. Obviously, a tank’s weaponry is going to outperform nearly any other weapon in the game. See a tank being driven by an enemy? RUN AWAY.
- Don’t be afraid to fling grenades around. Especially if there are multiple enemies gathered around.
- Even if you’re using auto-shoot, you can still aim. Aim towards the enemy’s head whenever possible. A headshot, predictably, is an insta-kill and can save you a lot of time.