Hail, Comrade! Keen to embrace communism on your smartphone? The irony is heavy but that’s ok. Enjoy the ‘fun’ that can be provided from Kongregate’s latest idle clicker, AdVenture Communist. By digging for potatoes, you can eventually become the ultimate super power. In theory. Regardless of how things go, there’s a fair amount of inexplicable satisfaction ahead.
Gamezebo’s AdVenture Communist Tips, Cheats and Strategies wants to help you gain the advantage in your quest to become a scary super power. We’ve got your back.
Keep on Working
- Sure, AdVenture Communist is an Idle Clicker but you still need to do something, right? In this case, hold that green button down to produce ‘something’. It depends what screen you’re on but that something can be anything from potatoes to bullets.
- The best part is you can hold it down with one finger while completing other actives with your spare hand. It might seem a little awkward at first but you’ll soon get the hang of it.
- Watch adverts as often as possible. They’ll double your production levels which makes a huge difference to each day for you. And yes, we all know how inappropriate such advice sounds for a game about communism.
- Every industry is connected in some way meaning everything is a bit of a chicken and egg scenario. It can be overwhelming. Focus on potato production first then work your way up. Pretty much everything comes back to the need for having plenty of potatoes spare. Take it one step at a time and figure out exactly what you’re aiming for.
- Check out the bar at the bottom of the screen with x1, 10%, 50% and 100%. Tap on it to change what comes up. x1 simply means buying one unit while the percentage values relate to the maximum number of units you can buy at a time. It’s far quicker to use this method than tap repeatedly to buy individual units.
- With many of the things you’re ‘creating’ such as comrades, you’re also absorbing earlier things you’ve created. It’s all about speculating to accumulate so expect brief drops while you’re working your way up.
- Don’t forget to check out the missions made available to you. You’ll be asked to do things like buy many potatoes or attract a certain number of farmers or miners. You’ll be doing this naturally as part of the game anyhow, but you’re rewarded with some key bonuses like additional comrades/people per second.
- Medals are a little like missions but they’ll take longer to accrue. However, the rewards are more substantial such as giving you points for Science research. These soon add up.
Science is Power
- You need to invest into certain parts of science in order to develop your production levels.
- Crucially, this changes depending on what stage of the game you’re at.
- Early on, you want to focus on potatoes and land with things like mining and soldiers proving useful later on.
- Keep an eye on what experiments you can utilize. Always start with the ones that increase the amount you receive by hitting the green button because remember? You’re never moving your finger away from that button!
- Then work on the upgrades that increase the benefits without decreasing others. It’s all to do with balance as well as what works most effectively for your play style.
- Time travel offers up a bonus for your experiments. However, only time travel when unlocking new stuff is painfully slow, otherwise you won’t reap the most benefits.