Dunk Shot is the latest one tap wonder from Ketchapp. As the name suggests, it has you simply shooting hoops and trying to score as many hits in a row as possible. It’s so simple that any age can get to grips with it. That doesn’t mean there aren’t a few tips and tricks that can help you along the way though!
That’s where Gamezebo’s Dunk Shot Tips, Cheats and Strategies enters the equation, ensuring you’ll be a slam dunk hit in no time.
Practice, Practice, Practice
- Ok, so it’s a predictable one but practice really does make perfect here. You need to learn the physics behind Dunk Shot.
- You drag your finger back then move it so the reticule lines up with roughly where you want it to go. Think Angry Birds and you’re on the right track here.
- Understanding the power behind it is key to mastering your throw. As the orange circles get bigger, the more powerful the shot is going to be. Somewhere between too little and too much is generally the best approach to take.
- Remember – you can bounce shots against the side of the screen. It’s a risky move but it’ll give you an extra point and it looks really cool too.
- Hitting the rim so it slowly falls in also works, and is good as a back up plan.
- Ultimately though, you want to make a perfect shot. This involves you scoring a direct hit on the center of the net and it doubles the points you earn.
- Every perfect shot you take afterwards adds an extra point on top of the total. That means if you manage 10 perfect shots in a row, you earn 11 points. Pretty great, huh?
- Scored multiple good hits? Besides the extra points, your ball turns into fire, giving you even more points along the way, while also looking cool.
- The more hoops you score through, the trickier things get. The nets start moving around, either up and down or side to side. Eventually, they’ll start moving quite rapidly in both directions.
- The worst kind of nets are the ones that pass directly above you, requiring your timing to be near perfect to score through.
- Oftentimes, you’ll spot a yellow star above the net. Collect enough of these and you can unlock new balls to use. It’s fun to have something new to aim for so give it a shot. Puns firmly intended there.
- The downside? It’s going to take you a long while to unlock any of the balls. Dunk Shot is pretty stingy on what it dishes out early on.
- You can always watch a video to gain some extra stars though. It’s tedious but it all adds up.
- There are other balls to unlock too. These work via completing certain missions such as by scoring a particularly awesome total or even just playing each day for a few days in a row.
- In each case, a total is given to you along with a guide to how well you’re doing so far. Check it out every now and then so you can see how you’re progressing.
- For that reason alone, as well as the fact it’s fun, check into the game every day and enjoy unlocking some easy mission balls reasonably quickly.