Kongregate has the knack of making games that are a great blend of addictive yet simple. Wartide: Heroes of Atlantis is one of those kind of games being a strategy RPG that anyone can get to grips with fairly quickly.
Having said that, there’s always room to learn more about a game. That’s where Gamezebo’s Wartide: Heroes of Atlantis Tips, Cheats and Strategies comes into the equation, throwing some handy advice your way.
- Heroes offer three important things that you need to keep an eye on – their rank, abilities, and the rune they have equipped.
- Abilities are expensive but vital. You want to work towards maxing out their levels whenever possible. Work on your favorite heroes before upgrading all their abilities as much as possible. It’s a matter of personal taste as to what works best for you but once you pick your favorite – stick with it. It’s expensive to switch around too much.
- As you play, you’ll unlock new heroes that are better so you only want one favorite at a time to save money.
- Runes are collected randomly and reward you with various bonuses. They use a different kind of resource than abilities so it’s good to keep them active alongside each other. Even better, they can be unequipped and moved around whenever needed. Work out what works best for the scenario and enjoy.
The Daily To Do List
- Like a lot of F2P games, Wartide: Heroes of Atlantis loves to encourage you to check in each day. There’s a good reason for that – freebies! Also, getting into a routine is great for when you’re aiming high.
- Each day, hit the Daily Tab to unlock some kind of free bonus. This can be gold, gems, or even a key.
- While you’re doing that, check into the Treasury. You’re given a Bronze chest in hardly any time at all with a Silver chest taking half a day, and Gold ones only coming around once a week. It’s worth the wait though, as the better the chest, the better the free stuff.
- While you’re doing some admin, check out the Quests available to you. These work in a number of ways.
- Daily Duties are available from Chapter 3 onwards and provide you with individual targets to work towards each day.
- More interestingly, via Chapter 2, are missions which tie into which heroes you use. Some heroes will give you bonuses if sent into particular missions so keep an eye on what works best here.
- There are also typical achievements that are available at all times. These are specific achievements such as completing certain parts of the campaign, unlocking stars, or simply improving the abilities of your heroes a particular number of time. It’s simple stuff but guess what? You don’t automatically claim the reward. You have to hit the button yourself meaning it’s easy to forget. Make this part of your daily routine and you won’t have to worry.
- Battles are fairly straight forward, providing you’ve assigned the right abilities.
- At all times – flanking is an important route to success. You’re granted a substantial bonus when you attack this way.
- Keep your ranged and weaker units at the back. This works with all strategy games but, combined with flanking, really makes a difference in Wartide: Heroes of Atlantis.
- Don’t be afraid to replay battles that you only 1 or 2 starred before. You’ll gain more loot and experience this way.