King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare is a strategy MMO from FunPlus and Diandian Interactive. It has you raising a dragon while building an army in your quest to lift Excalibur and become the true ruler of your land. As expected from this genre, there are plenty of timers and the need to work together with other players.
Gamezebo wants you to become ruler a little faster so its King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare Tips, Cheats and Strategies is on hand to guide you through the paces, ensuring you’ll be a powerful leader in no time.
Follow the Missions
- Ok, you might know the drill by now with these strategy games but it is really important to follow the missions that King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare offers up to you early on. That way, you’ll develop a base that’s more balanced than if you just throw yourself in and decide to solely focus on attack or resource gathering.
- Listen to the advice you’re given in game and stick with it for a while. At least until you get your bearings.
- You’ll gain a lot of bonuses through following the missions but such items won’t immediately be redeemed. Instead, make sure you dive into the items menu and redeem them manually. Otherwise, you won’t reap the benefits.
- Also, log in every day for some easy bonuses as a form of log in reward.
- Upgrading your Stronghold enables you to upgrade other buildings, and unlock new types.
- Wherever possible, focus on upgrading your Stronghold otherwise it’ll be a bottleneck to unlocking other useful structures. Every now and then, you’ll hit a cap and have to upgrade other buildings to then be able to boost your Stronghold. Keep an eye on what’s expected of you each step of the way.
- Resources are key to allowing you to upgrade anything. Maximize their potential while you’re logged in then be prepared to check back in later on when they’ve restocked. Tap on all your farms and sawmills to retrieve the relevant resources. Also, don’t forget to check your items for some freebies.
Fighting it Out
- You start out with a protective shield meaning no one can attack you while you start out. Take advantage of this and build up your base and resources while you’re safe.
- Use that time to build your defenses. You don’t want it to be straight forward. Focus on creating a defensive layout that makes it tricky for your enemies to get straight at your stronghold. Keep the important stuff well protected at all times.
- Once the protective shield drops – go out and attack some players. Target stronger opponents in a bid to stock up on resources. Maybe drop in on a few weaker opponents but your rewards will be lesser so it’s not entirely worth the effort unless you’re desperate.
Join an Alliance
- King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare will encourage you to join an Alliance for good reason. You’ll earn some fast bonuses plus it’s a great way to work together in order to participate in bigger raids than you can manage on your own. Choose carefully but have fun.
- Eventually, you’ll have the chance to use dragons. Honest. These are available in Offensive, Defensive, and Support varieties. Choose wisely and target it around your play style. Ultimately, success is down to how well you raid.