In need of a fast paced twitchy kind of game? Brick Shot 2 from Umbrella Games might be just the title you’re looking for. It has you firing bricks in order to clear a path throughout each level, steadily unlocking new modes as you go.
It’s the kind of thing that’s fairly intuitive and natural at first, but there are a few twists along the way that means you might need some help. Gamezebo’s Brick Shot 2 Tips, Cheats and Strategies is on hand to ease you in, giving you some insight into what to do and when.
- A lot of your success with Brick Shot 2 is going to come down to your ability to react quickly. Treat it like a rhythm game. Brick Shot 2 is all about maintaining your momentum and firing bricks at just the right spot at the right second.
- That means practice makes perfect. The more you play, the faster your reactions become and your chances of success improve.
- That also means you don’t want to play Brick Shot 2 when you’re easily distracted. This isn’t the kind of game to play on your daily commute. Odds are you’re going to be distracted by something and screw up. Concentrate.
- Firing bricks is a matter of tapping on one of the 4 lanes to send it flying upwards. You always want to be targeting where the gaps are, otherwise you’ll end up creating another layer for yourself.
Figuring Things Out
- At various points, you’ll be tasked with clearing the yellow star blocks in Brick Shot 2. Each of these gives you a star, leading you towards a 3 star rating. You have to hit them with a brick before immediately clearing that area. Don’t forget – timing is everything here.
- Your best method is to fire off two bricks in quick succession. That way, you take out the star brick while also plugging the gap that it leaves.
- Always try to think a move or two ahead so that you instinctively know where to hit next.
The Importance of Ads
- Throughout the game, you’re offered assistance through watching an advert or two.
- For instance, if you keep failing a level, you’ll eventually be offered a slow down mode. Watch an advert in exchange for this and the level slows down drastically, giving you a far better chance of succeeding.
- You can also watch adverts in exchange for some of the game’s premium currency which goes towards unlocking new modes or gaining a shield that gives you a second chance mid way through a level.
- Occasionally, you can watch an advert to double the amount of gems you earn too.
Know Your Mode
- Brick Shot 2 offers many different modes but it’s going to take you a while to unlock them. You have to play your way through the main game in order to unlock them.
- Each mode requires a slightly different approach.
- Ice is the first one you’ll unlock and it involves you having to clear ice blocks before clearing entire lines. Much like when grabbing star blocks, you have to double tap a brick so that you destroy the ice block while immediately plugging the gap. Don’t sweat it too much – it just involves a small adjustment to how you approached things before.
- It’s a similar case for the other modes, ensuring there’s a fairly steady difficulty curve.
Take a break! It’s very easy to get a bit overwhelmed by having to react so quickly. Brick Shot 2 isn’t a game to play for a long time, purely because you’ll end up with eyestrain. Take each level as it comes. Always be prepared to come back later and edge your way further to victory.