Merge Town! from Gram Games is a title that makes building a city look surprisingly easy. All you have to do is combine buildings that look the same as each other, and you create a bigger one. Carry on ad infinitum. Keep on merging, and you level up, and unlock new stuff.
It’s a simple concept but just in case you need some help, Gamezebo’s Merge Town! Tips, Cheats and Strategies is here to get you up to speed with exactly what’s going on.
- Tap like crazy on the box when you can. That’s the path to unlocking a box faster, even if it is quite repetitive. Ideally, do this until you run out of land, then spend some time combining buildings and repeating the process.
- Buying houses is an option as you accrue more money. Each time you buy a type of building, the price increases. You want to base what you purchase on the profit per second of each type of building. Ultimately though, don’t worry too much if you find yourself just scatter shotting what you purchase. You can always combine them, after all.
- When you plan on closing the game for a while, it’s ideal if your land is filled with houses of the highest possible level. It’s a good way of earning plenty of money while you’re away from the game.
- Aim for the achievements. They’re simple things to work towards, and they’ll reward you with free money. Make sure to go check and claim them though!
- Leveling up is a matter of merging a sufficient number of houses. For instance, merging two level one houses gets you one experience point, while merging two level two houses gets you two and so on.
- That means that leveling up is going to come pretty naturally. Keep merging those buildings, and you’ll level up slowly but steadily.
- Leveling up means you gain more land in which to grow your city on.
- Level up sufficiently, and you unlock a new town to play in. It’s the same format, but with new building types. You can always switch back to your older towns, meaning there’s always a supply of money to catch up with somewhere.
The Art of Patience
- Not up to much with your phone and able to leave it alone for a few minutes? Simply leave the game open for a few minutes, and watch as the ticker for a free box does its thing. You’ll earn a free gift box every few minutes this way.
- Each gift box contains a house in it, saving you money and time when it comes to creating it for yourself.
- There are 38 different towns in all meaning this isn’t the kind of game you’re going to finish in a weekend. Keep merging those houses but don’t worry if you don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere. It’s a slow but steady marathon, not a sprint.
Ads are Useful
- Watch all the adverts you can. As soon as you log in, you can watch an advert to gain a double coin bonus and it makes a huge difference.
- You can also watch an advert to gain a free building every once in a while. Do this as much as possible.
- Gained a free building via a gift box? You can upgrade it one by watching an ad. You know what to do. It all speeds up your overall progress to getting anywhere.