Merge Dragons! is an innovative matching game from Gram Games. Unlike other Match 3 games, it allows you to match nearly anything on screen.
That gives you plenty of options and a ton of power, but it can also be a little overwhelming. Throw in the fact you can breed and evolve dragons from eggs and, well, you’re going to need a helping hand.
Gamezebo’s Merge Dragons! Tips, Cheats and Strategies is on hand to help you get started. It’ll ensure you can figure things out in no time at all.
- At its most basic, matching the most things possible means better rewards. You can go with simple matching, but really, you want to keep combining things until there’s no more.
- Remember, you can match pretty much everything.
- Matching 3 of one type of item gives you a single object in return. Matching 5 of something, however, gives you a bonus object. You want to do this whenever possible because it’ll help you level up your items much faster than the conventional methods.
- See all those hearts you’re creating? They’re called Life Essence. You can tap on them, but matching them is far more effective. Match 3 of them together and they turn into one Life Orb. That Life Orb can heal far more land than the hearts can do alone.
- Matching Life Orbs together creates even greater healing power, so keep matching no matter what!
- Dead Land is a pesky thing to clear until you remember the key rule: you can match dead objects with live objects. Do this at all times to gradually clear more land.
- Sometimes, you’ll feel a bit blocked with your options, so just take the time to treat this like a puzzle. See what open tiles are available and work on making matches there. Gradually, there’ll be less dead land getting in the way.
- Keep an eye on your objectives. This is particularly helpful if you feel overwhelmed with what to do next. Work on achieving those aims at all times and you’re sure to benefit in the long run.
- Don’t be afraid to replay earlier levels in a bid to three-star them. It’s fun and you can earn some extra bonuses along the way.
- Dragons are formed by combining three eggs. Do this often.
- Each dragon will produce various different items that you can also combine. It’s all a smooth kind of life cycle, ensuring things keep progressing as you regenerate your land.
- In particular, dragons are great at helping you heal the dead (or corrupted) land. By creating new objects, your dragons help you form a way of clearing some of the dead land.
- You can’t always predict which areas will be healed, so just keep at it.
- Don’t forget, you can combine the dragons too, leading to far stronger beasts than before.
- Your camp is a small village that you run. Much the same as everything else, you’ll have to spend some time combining things to clear them out.
- You can sell items that you can’t combine, too, which is pretty helpful.
- Items you gain from completing levels can be used on your camp, helping you fix things up.
- You can expand the size of your camp by using dragon eggs, driving away the evil Fog that is scattered around the area.