Zombie Gunship Survival is a somewhat bleak shooter/base building game from flaregames. It has you establishing a base of survivors in a post apocalyptic world, while also controlling a gunship against an onslaught of zombies.
Some elements of the game will seem familiar to you. For everything else, Gamezebo’s Zombie Gunship Survival Tips, Cheats and Strategies will help you out.
Know the Buildings
- Look in the Hangar to equip new weapons. Your gunship can carry two weapons very early on, with that number increasing to three once you reach HQ level 5.
- New troops can also be assigned in the hangar, providing your hangar is at a decent level. Don’t expect to have many at your disposal early on.
- Weapon upgrades are conducted via the Hangar’s Workshop. Pick out your favorite weapon and hit the boost button. You can assign red metal to the weapon to boost its level.
- Ideally, you want to keep your weapons reasonably balanced, but you also want to pick out some favorites. It’s down to you which weapons you prefer but I’d suggest investing into the machine gun fairly early on. It’ll soon pack a punch.
- Be prepared to rearrange your defenses accordingly. Zombie Gunship Survival teaches you the basics but you want to constantly reassess how you’re laying things out. A good base needs good defenses.
Get Your Hands Dirty
- There’s a choice of battle types. You can opt to defend your base or work on scavenging.
- Base defense is a matter of fending off zombies for a few minutes. It’s only available to you every few hours but the rewards are not to be overlooked. Do so whenever possible, but bear in mind it’s going to be a few minutes of non-stop shooting.
- Scavenging is a little more story based. You’re told to loot a certain number of buildings for maximum benefit, along with a difficulty level. Gain the resources, and work towards a brighter and better future for your base.
- You’re able to place your survivor somewhere near the base. Look for an easy path and stick with it. Once your survivor is down on the ground, they’re independent of your control.
- Be prepared to withdraw if things get too tough. It’s easy to be swamped by zombies, especially if your weapons are weak.
- At times, you’re going to need to destroy towers and barriers. Try to keep an eye on everything going around you. This isn’t always easy, but you need to make sure your guy can actually get through the defenses, as well as keep away from the zombies.
- Remember to have some varied weapons on hand. The sniper rifle is great for taking out zombies, but it’s useless against stationery towers.
Objectives are Everything
- Check out the objectives. There are two types – daily and regular.
- Daily objectives are simple things like getting involved in a battle or boosting a weapon. Always get these done each day. You’ll gain resources very easily for doing something you were probably going to do anyhow.
- Regular objectives are a little trickier but still worth pursuing. These tend to look at the long game – the idea of building up your base sufficiently, for instance. The rewards are better too though, so try to keep them in mind.
- Also, don’t forget to check in on your objectives to pick up your rewards. They’re not given to you automatically!
Earning Your Keep
- Crates are earned through many different ways. Sometimes, just finishing a battle gets you one. Other times, you can watch a video for a bonus. You can buy them too, but I wouldn’t recommend it when they’re so easily acquired.
- You only have so much room for crates and each crate takes time to unlock. Make sure you’re always working on unlocking one at all times.