Kill Shot Virus is the latest shooter from Hothead Games. Fans of Kill Shot Bravo might feel like they’ve played this before, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t room for a refresher course.
Gamezebo’s Kill Shot Virus Tips, Cheats and Strategies will have you sniping down zombies in no time. It’ll guide you through the paces when it comes to the different game modes, and tell you how to spend your money.
Know Your Modes
- Different modes need different tactics.
- Primary is simple stuff. Shoot everything that moves. Earn a reasonable amount of cash but nothing huge. You really don’t have to worry too much here, but don’t solely play it.
- Dead Ops has you pursuing one specific target which grows in strength each time. Typically, you’ll need your weapon to be quite highly upgraded to get ahead here. It’s worth the initial outlay though, as the rewards for completing a Dead Ops mission are pretty great.
- Sniper involves you using a sniper rifle to take down the zombies. It’s fairly straight forward stuff with the mission payout being reasonably high. Don’t forget to zoom though, otherwise these stages are going to be tough!
- Breach levels are quick and dirty. You’re storming a building with a shotgun. Keep an eye on your ammo and you’ll be fine. Remember to reload when things are quiet as shotguns take a while to reload. You can’t take much damage from zombies so being up close for too long is a recipe for disaster!
- Remember – you can always go back to earlier missions to gain more stars. You’ll want to do this often in order to gain some extra rewards along the way. Check out the milestones section to see what rewards you can gain for acquiring plenty of stars.
- Keep an eye on the rewards bar. Typically, you’ll earn more cash for completing certain objectives such as avoiding explosive kills or getting a certain number of scoped kills.
- Log in every day. Each day, you gain bonuses such as cash or medals. It all adds up, so make sure you log in, even if you don’t have time to play.
- Pursue the Daily Objectives. These refresh every 24 hours and include things like upgrading a weapon or watching some videos. It’s simple stuff and you’ll earn plenty of cash and medals by doing so.
- Check out the Supply Drop. Every 8 hours, you gain a free supply drop. It’s not always hugely thrilling but hey, free stuff is free, right?
- Don’t worry too much about upgrading your weapons until the game tells you to. Kill Shot Virus is pretty good at telling you when you need to improve fast, so don’t bother wasting money elsewhere till it informs you.
- Remember that weapon upgrades take time. If the timer is going to be fairly lengthy, save that upgrade for when you’re not going to be playing for a little while. It’s far more time efficient that way. Resist using gold to speed things up, unless you’re desperate to move on right that second.
- Gear makes you look cool. You might feel smug about tracking down some new clothing but it won’t make you any stronger when up against zombies. Bear this in mind before you go too nuts with purchasing supply drops.
- Consider joining a faction if you want to be more sociable. You’ll earn medals along the way but the real fun comes from having others to talk to. Global chat is pretty tedious otherwise.