Nicki Minaj: The Empire is the latest game from Glu’s popular celebrity social franchise. It has you working your way up in the Hip Hop industry with a little help from your newfound friend, Nicki Minaj. While real fame isn’t quite so straightforward, Nicki Minaj: The Empire’s form of success has some key rules to follow in order to make it big.
Gamezebo’s Nicki Minaj: The Empire Tips, Cheats and Strategies will guide you through the paces, ensuring you’re a cut above the rest in your path to success.
- Completing missions is everything in Nicki Minaj: The Empire. By being seen in the right restaurant, or participating enthusiastically at a photo shoot, you gain acclaim and money. Always be busy doing something!
- Each mission has you working towards 5 stars for the maximum reward. Obviously, you want to get 5 stars wherever possible. To do this, plan carefully.
- For one thing, you want to have a full energy bar if possible. Each mission is time limited so wait it out till your energy bar is full, before you start the event.
- Notice how different parts of the event uses up varying amounts of energy? If the timer is low and you’ve only got 4 energy left, don’t bother wasting it on a 5 energy task. You’ll gain nothing for a task unless you complete it, so you’re just wasting energy by doing it this way.
- Also, keep an eye on your star meter. It’s a waste of energy if you’re a tiny bit off 5 starring a mission, and you use up 6 energy on a hefty task. Plan accordingly, to ensure everything runs particularly efficiently.
- Check back often. Timers are constantly working and your energy bar is always refreshing. Log in every few hours, and see what’s going on. You only have to spend a minute or two maintaining things when you do.
Think It All Through
- Notice you’re often given a choice or three when talking with other characters? Try to think like a celebrity when you do. It doesn’t make a huge difference, but you tend to gain extra fans or money if you choose the ‘correct’ response.
- Consider using the premium currency to boost the outcomes of conversations. Don’t spend money on it, but if you’ve got some currency spare, it’s a good way of improving your odds faster.
- Much like in life, things are more fun and advantageous if you get some friends involved. Add as many friends as possible. You can gain extra likes for your recorded songs, which means better sales and more stars.
- Chat rooms are great for making new friends and, again, boosting your likes and sales. Be active, and don’t forget to like their songs in return.
- While you’re being proactive, record your own rap songs. It’s one of the most enjoyable new additions here. There’s also the advantage that Nicki Minaj chooses her favorite rap each week, giving you a potential boost in the long run.
Looks are important
- How you look is important in this game. Don’t deprive your clothing. Upgrade and buy new gear as often as possible. It increases your Style meter which goes on to boosting your style bonus elsewhere in the game. Those little bonuses add up fast, and what else were you going to spend all that cash on anyhow?