PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator is Outerminds’ latest collaboration with popular YouTube sensation, PewDiePie. The simulation game has you working your way up from being a nobody YouTube user to the biggest YouTube hit since, well, PewDiePie.
Gamezebo’s PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator Tips, Cheats and Strategies is here to help you out, as you work your way up in the world of video streaming.
- Making videos is everything here. Make successful videos and you gain more views. More views mean you can buy more items and the cycle continues.
- You can watch a short ad to boost your views when making videos. Make sure that 2x boost is always active. It’s a really easy way to gain extra views.
- When making a video, pick one that utilizes a trending category. That route will always provide you with more views without much additional effort.
- Much like in life, it’s wise to specialize in just a few areas rather than spreading yourself too thin. Make sure you specialize in a few specific genres and always work on making videos of those types.
- In conjunction with that, buy items for your room that match those specialties. Buy sporting items for sporty videos and so forth.
The Knowledge Tree
- The Knowledge Tree offers some general upgrades such as boosting your view counts. Always upgrade those. Once they’re fully upgraded for the time being, focus on specialisms.
- Don’t spread yourself too thin. Brains aren’t easy to come by and you don’t want to be slightly good at everything, when you could be amazing at specific things.
- Choose to become an expert in nature videos or sporting clips. It doesn’t matter. What does matter is making sure you stick with your strengths.
- See those eagles that fly across your room sometimes? No, I don’t know where they come from either. What’s important about them, however, is tapping on them.
- Tap on them and you gain some free money or, rarely, a free brain. Tap them as often as you can manage for some quick bonuses.
- Puggle is a mini game with an aim to speeding up how long it takes for items to be delivered. It costs money to use, but it has some substantial advantages.
- Besides speeding up delivery, you can also gain more money than you’ve spent participating in it. The key is to try to land the pug in a bowl at the bottom of the screen. It’s kind of random meaning you won’t always achieve it, but it’s worth pursuing. If nothing else, it gives you something to do rather than waiting for a timer to slowly run out.
- Each time you play Puggle, you gain a free brain too, which is great when boosting your Knowledge Tree.
- Every time you level up either your genre specialism or your overall level, you earn free money. Yet another reason to progress.
- Completing quests also earns you money and brains. Work towards completing them all. They change on a regular basis.
- Occasionally, watching an advert will unlock new quests too, so make sure to do that.
- Log in each day. You gain free money for doing so, and it takes literally seconds.
- Don’t forget to hook up with your friends in the game. The servers are a little glitchy right now but visiting them means you can share items, plus you can complete quests through doing so.