So you’ve decided you want to be the best at Faily Rider, even if, when you think about it, that doesn’t really make any sense. You want to be the best at failing? What are you even talking about?
Anyway, here at Gamezebo we’re always looking to give people the tools they need to fulfill their dreams, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do in this here article. Keep reading and you’ll find out some of the finest tips and tricks that the internet has to offer.
We’ll walk you through the basics, make sure that you know exactly what you’re doing, and show you the hints that you’re going to need to get further down the mountain and away from that pesky goat than any of your friends, relatives or enemies.
- Camera – First up you need to work out which of the camera angles works for you. There’s something a lot gentler about the first person view, and the turns feel that little but easier. But try both out and see what works for you.
- Don’t take risks – There are gold coins littered around the track. You’ll collect enough of these naturally that you don’t need to weave around and take unnecessary risks in order to grab them.
- Have a flip – Usually when you hit a jump you’ll end up grabbing some coins. And you’ll do a cool flips. And let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to do a cool flip when they get the chance?
- Watch some videos – It’s easy to watch a video to earn some coins, so you may as well do it. All you’ve got to lose is 30 seconds of your life, and that’s not too shabby really.
Keep it Up
- Small moves – It’s easy to swerve like a maniac when you’re trying to get out of the way of things, but the reason you’re having to do that is because you made too big a move in the first place.
- Seriously, small moves – The bigger the curve you create, the bigger the curve you’re going to have to pull off in order to head straight again, and that’s likely to leave you careening over the mountain-side.
- Watch the corners – Make sure you’re keeping an eye on the track up ahead. Sometimes you’ll find yourself on a path that looks safe, only for it to become incredibly complex a little further down.
Hints and Tips
- Be patient – It takes a lot of time to get used to the controls. Your first few runs are unlikely to go well, but don’t give up hope. Keep practising and you’ll find that you’ll slowly start to get better and better.
- Try before you buy – If you get an option to test ride a bike, then take it. It’ll change things up a little, and you’ll get a few runs before you’re given the opportunity to spend some real-life money.
- Find a way – There are plenty of chances to earn extra coins and what not, and it’s worth taking them all to fill up your coffers. The more coins you’ve got the more options are open to you.
- Claim your rewards – When you complete an achievement you’re rewarded with a bunch of coins. Don’t forget to pick them up when you see a notification bubble on top of the trophy icon.