Flip Diving might not be the most confusing game on the App Store and Google Play, but if you really want to be the best diver the world has ever seen then you’re going to have to put a lot of hard work in to get to the top of the rankings.
Alternatively you could just have a read through this handy Flip Diving tips, cheats and strategies guide we’ve written for you. It’ll have you straight-arming into the water without a splash in no time whatsoever. It’ll be the Olympics for you next, trust us. We’ll walk you through the basics, then show you some more advanced techniques that should see you grabbing more coins than you ever thought possible.
- Learn your course – It’ll take you a few rounds to get to grips with the ins and outs of the different platforms that you’re going to be jumping from. Take your time, don’t get frustrated, and make sure you’ve got the basics down.
- Tuck hard – Remember that you need to tuck every time you dive. You might land perfectly in the water, but if you haven’t pulled off a trick then you’re going to end your session before it’s really begun.
- Tuck twice – Also, there’s no reason to tuck just once. If it looks like your entry is going to be problematic, tuck to spin a little more so that you’re entering the water just right. Remember belly flops and back flops are both instant fails.
- Watch your angles – When the landing zone starts moving and changing size, you’ll need to learn to watch the angle you start your dive at. Take your time after the first tap and make sure that you’re pointing in the right direction before you jump.
- Ignore the crates – Don’t try and land on the crates, you’re going to hit them naturally anyway. Focus on making sure that you’re landing the right way in the right area and everything else will come in time.
- Flips mean coins – The more flips you put in a dive, the more coins you’ll receive if you land it properly. Check the tricks you’ve unlocked to see which ones are going to put you in the best stead to grab as many coins as you possibly can.
Tips and Tricks
- Change your dives – Some dives work better from different platforms than others, and you can change the one you intend to pull off when you’re about to jump. Again, look through the dives you’ve unlocked to see which works best.
- Video wins – There are plenty of ways to earn more coins, like watching video ads or letting the game send you notifications. Make sure you take advantage of all of these to fill up your coffers and trick bank as quickly as you can.
- Watch out for the walls – As it gets more difficult to hit the landing spots, you need to be careful that you’re not aiming for the walls underneath you. Hitting them is another instant fail, and the game isn’t always kind with it.
- Change it up – It’s easy to get stuck in a routine of one dive in one place. But try and change things up. There are different divers, locations and spins to unlock and you’ll find the game is much more entertaining than when you’re just repeating the same thing over and over again