Disney Emoji Blitz is a rather adorable Match-3 game from Disney. Providing a simple Match-3 experience, there are plenty of opportunities to unlock all your favorite Disney characters. Whether you’re keen to acquire a Muppet or a character from Finding Dory, you’re going to need some tips and tricks on how best to do this. Gamezebo’s Disney Emoji Blitz Tips, Cheats and Strategies has you covered.
- It’s a simple piece of advice but an important one – Disney Emoji Blitz rewards regular play. No matter how poorly you think you’ve done in those all important 60 seconds, you’ve still gained some coins. Take advantage of this, and play as often as you can.
- Log in often too, as there are bonuses to gain. Every 8 hours, you can go to the Emoji store to unlock a free prize. These tend to be coin based, but it all adds up fast.
- Sometimes Disney Emoji Blitz offers special events too, which can provide you with extras such as more Emoji characters early on. Keep an eye out for these opportunities.
Chasing a High Score
- Aim for the bottom. If you make matches on the bottom two rows, it tends to create a chain reaction. By doing so, you can gain so many more points so much quicker than simply going for matches up top.
- It’s a Blitz game, meaning speed is everything. You don’t have to wait for one match to complete, before performing another. Go nuts, and use that non-existent delay to your advantage. Did I mention that speed is everything? It really is.
- Go for matching 4 or 5 emojis in a row. Doing this can unlock bonus tiles.
- Storm cloud tiles can be used to clear a row or column, depending on which direction you swipe it.
- A sunshine tile clears an entire row and a column, too.
- A star shaped tile will clear all of the same emoji type that you match it with.
- Want to make these things even more powerful? Combine two together. It causes a much bigger chain reaction, and you can sometimes clear the whole board by using this method.
- Don’t worry too much about dropping items to the bottom of the screen. Sure, they’re useful when you’re trying to complete a set, but it tends to happen naturally. Focus on the score instead.
- Don’t forget to activate your Emoji’s special power. It’s easy to overlook when you’re rushing through, but it can make a substantial difference to your overall score.
- Use boosts sparingly. These cost coins, and there are better things to do with those coins. Sometimes though, it’s useful to add on an extra score boost when you’re trying to complete a tricky mission. Don’t forget to switch it off before your next session!
Missions and Gems
- Work on completing missions. Completing missions boosts your level and therefore multiplier. It can also give you a chest which could contain a new character.
- Save coins up to buy silver and gold chests. Silver costs 15,000 coins and gives you a basic emoji, while gold costs 30,000 coins, and dishes out a much better emoji.
- You can use gems to swap out tricky missions, but try to resist. Give the mission a good few attempts first, before you consider skipping it.
- Why? Those gems can be used to buy better things such as coins, which can then be used to buy chests.