So you’ve decided to use your spare time to try and impress a fold-faced Scottish celebrity chef in Gordon Ramsay DASH? Well that’s okay, we all have to have hobbies. But what if you keep getting shouted at because you’re not serving things right?
Well that’s okay too, because we’ve got a bunch of Gordon Ramsay DASH tips, cheats and strategies to make sure that your burgers are cooked to perfection and your fries are crispy and delicious. And that no one storms out of your restaurant in a huff. Follow these and you’ll be raking in the cash in no time at all.
- Keep on the move – In the early levels you should have a pretty good idea what the customers are going to want to eat. Make sure you’ve got recipes on the go at all times and you’ll be able to serve them all happily.
- Storage is important – It’s a good idea to add as much storage to your restaurant as you can. That way you can always have items ready to start new recipes as and when you need them.
- Swipe to collect – When you’ve got more than one set of cash on the counter you should swipe to collect it. You’ll get a boost to your coffers if you do.
- Some machines make their own items – There are machines that don’t need your input, like the ones that make some drinks and ice cream. Don’t worry about them, and use the items they make to placate customers waiting on other parts of their order.
- Double up – When you’ve got multiple customers, you’ll need to juggle multiple orders at the same time to make sure you make the most money out of me. You get bonuses for having more moves queued up as well.
- Don’t double up wrong – When you’re making orders with multiple items on the same plates make sure you don’t accidentally double up the wrong items on the wrong plate.
- Gordon’s on fire – When you’ve built up a super Gordon boost, you don’t have to use it straight away. Wait until you’ve got a bunch of customers waiting, then unleash him to rake in the cash in a split second.
Hints and Tips
- Serve the VIPs as quickly as you can – Whenever you’ve got a VIP in your restaurant you should make them your top priority. The boosts you get from them are well worth it.
- Bin it – If you’ve messed up an order, don’t panic, and don’t try and fix it. Instead chuck the mess in the bin and start again.
- Burn it? Bin it too – Any mess you make you’ll need to clean up. Make sure you do it quickly, or you’re just clogging up a station.
- Nearly burn it? Carry it – If you’ve got a free hand and a piece of food that’s about to get ruined that no one wants, pick it up. There’s a good chance another customer will come in wanting it before you need to bin it.
- Can’t see the pictures? – Some of the burgers in particular can be a little hard to differentiate. If you’re unsure, press on the customer’s order to see exactly what they want.
- Vids for Gold – If you’re running short of the gold you need to upgrade a piece of equipment, watch a video to earn some more. It won’t take long and the upgrade will help you out immensely.