Glu has inspired your celebrity loving mind all over again, courtesy of Britney Spears: American Dream. While the gameplay is sure to be familiar to many, there’s always room for some handy advice on how to get ahead and earn fame and fortune. Gamezebo’s Britney Spears: American Dream tips, cheats and strategies is here with plenty of assistance for helping you become the best pop singer since, well, Britney.
The Little Things
- Each screen – whether you’re in a building or outside – offers up some handy bonuses. Simply tap on some objects and see what you can unlock. Things like just tapping on a squirrel or an umbrella can dish out some extra energy or money. It all adds up fast, and it really doesn’t take much effort. The best part? It resets after about 15 minutes, meaning you can do this regularly.
- Get your friends involved. If you work together with your friends, you can like each other’s singles, which leads to better sales figures. It’s a simple but effective way to profit in some way. Just don’t pester them to join in if they don’t want to.
- Join a record label. These work like clans or guilds. Join one with plenty of members, and you can all work together to like each other’s singles and generally profit.
- Talk to everyone. Networking is vital to your success here. Talk to everyone in every building, and get to know them. Charm them, flirt with them, whatever it takes so that they’re keen to be part of your band and general success.
Energy and B-Gems
- Major events require a lot of energy. Use it wisely. You want to focus on actions that cost the most energy. They tend to lead to the most stars towards your overall rating. Having said that, make sure you have enough energy to finish off a task. A half completed task gleans you no advantages, and is just a waste of energy!
- Start each event with a full energy bar for maximum gains. Come back after about 30 minutes or so to finish it off with whatever has restored for you in that time.
- Focus on levelling up as quickly as possible. Each time that happens, your energy bar is increased, and it’s immediately restored to full. Early on, this is a great way of progressing quickly.
- B-Gems are acquired through completing missions, most of all. You can also watch an advert to gain one B-Gem, but it’s pretty slow going. Don’t forget about achievements too. These can help you gain some easy B-Gems simply for playing the game.
- You want to be careful with how you use B-Gems, but there’s one key purpose for them. Use them to charm new people. It uses up one B-Gem but it makes a huge difference with how well you get on with them afterwards.
Style is Important
- You’ve never seen a celebrity look untidy, have you? Well, except, maybe during their downfall. Bear this in mind for Britney Spears: American Dream – style is everything.
- Buy new clothes and accessories wherever possible. Also, buy a car once you can afford it, and a cute pet. This all leads to better style points, which helps your ratings when performing songs. It also helps you woo an attractive boyfriend or girlfriend, which further helps your cause.
- Finally, higher style means better rewards during events. What are you waiting for?