Sneaking in and assassinating your foes before they’ve had a chance to look behind them, it’s the Gamezebo Assassin’s Creed Memories Tips, Cheats and Strategies guide for GREE’s latest free to play card game. Memories takes players through key moments in the timelines of Ezio, Conor, Altair and Edward Kenway. Memories also takes players to Feudal Japan for the first time in franchise history.
There’s plenty going on, and it’s an interesting concept, though there are challenges ahead. With that in mind, we’d like to point you in the right direction with a few helpful hints and tips.
Here are a few things to think about while shuffling decks and taking contracts…
- You’ll receive a daily reward of 100 AP, but it’s best not to redeem that until you need it, or just before a GVG battle starts. That way, when fighting, you’ll be at your most effective.
- You can salute up to 10 people a day and this will also give you AP. You’re able to salute random players or guild members. Every little extra can make a difference during GVG
- If you get involved with the community and someone shares an unlock code with you, you can both get a lot of rewards, whether it’s rare cards, gold, or stamina packs. But be fast!
- If you’re not going to spend money in Memories, send your assassins on contracts last thing at night, first thing in the morning or around the GVG times. Average, decently paid contracts take around 7 hours to complete.
- You can only Data Merge two cards that have the same stats. For instance, when using Ally Merge, ensure the cards you’re trying to augment are both focused on Melee Attack and Defense or Ranged Attack and Defense. Don’t try to merge two different types of cards together.
- Be sure to pay attention to card’s statistics. The blue and red bars on a card reveal how effective a card can be.
- You can augment up to 10 cards at a time, but try to make sure they’re of a similar variety. The more cards you augment, the more it costs. Watch your gold.
- Remember, consecutive successes on missions increases your XP and gold earn. Try to keep them going for as long as you can by picking safe, steady missions, then tackling more difficult ones.
- If a mission success is slightly lower than you’d like, take on other missions. Sometimes, success rates on other missions will gradually increase if you’ve beaten others.
- Make sure you can have a nice run on missions when you activate a hack. You have five minutes to fly through contracts uncontested, make the most of them.
- It’s also worth redeeming your hack just before a GVG is about to start. Pay attention to the clock in the top right of the screen. That way, you’ll be in a strong position when fighting other guilds.