World of Tanks Blitz is an action strategy game from Wargaming.net. In this game, your goal is to become the world’s best virtual tank pilot. You’ll take the battle online against other players with tanks you can customize. Gamezebo’s walkthrough will provide you with some tips, hints, and cheats that will help you make the right match.
Tips & Strategies
- Always Reload Ammunition – It’s easy to forget to reload your ammo before heading into battle, but you will always want to make sure your tank has as much ammunition as possible. You don’t want to be stuck in battle with no chance to win just because you forgot to get some ammunition first. Besides Ammo, make sure to stock up on other items such as health kits and fire extinguishers.
- Look At The Radar – When you’re in battle, the radar will be shown in the top left corner of the screen. Your tank is a white triangle. Your teammates are green, while the opposing team is red. The objective will be shown with a dotted circle around it. You can use this to plan where you need to go while completing objectives.
- Flank Your Opponents – While it’s certainly much easier to head straight on at your opponents, the better strategy might be to come from behind them. Attacking your opponents from the side or behind, you will do extra damage, as well as having the element of surprise.
- Stick Together – It’s never a good idea to approach a group of enemy tanks on your own. As a result, a good strategy is to stick with your teammates. This ensures that you will have a better chance if approached by multiple opponents, whereas you’d most certainly be destroyed on your own.
- Upgrade Your Tanks – As you earn experience, you can then spend that experience on upgrades. Make sure to take note as you battle what you tend to struggle with and then Research that. For instance, if your tank struggles with firepower, you can upgrade the firepower equipment to boost that aspect.
- Master Your Tank Crews – You can also use experience to master your tank crews. This affects the Firing Accuracy, Loading Speed, Aiming Speed, Mobility, and Range. Mastering these aspects of your tank crews will help your tank have that extra edge over your opponents.
- Use Your Sniper Scope – As you maneuver around the map, make sure to use the sniper scope to take out your opponents from far away, shielding you in the process.
- Practice Moving Tanks – A good strategy for moving tanks is to practice moving the tank while moving the camera. This may take some clever finger maneuvers but you’ll be able to move and shoot at the same time, which does give you a bit of an edge over your opponents.
- Coordinate with Teammates – While in Battle, make use of the chat commands and you’ll be able to coordinate with teammates to make sure you all have the same game plan. Remember, the goal is usually to capture a place on the map so a good idea would be to steer the team there.
- Keep An Eye On Your Tank – You can see the icons at the bottom of the screen that show the damage to your tank. Don’t be afraid to retreat and hide behind buildings if you need to. Your teammates can then take out these tanks if you call them over.