Game Introduction – Evil Genius Online
Evil Genius Online is an online strategy game from Rebellion. Gamezebo’s quick start guide will provide you with some tips and hints to brave the skies and last as long as possible in this punishing arcade experience.
Tips and Strategies
- Play through the tutorial and pay close attention so that you can familiarize yourself with the game as much as possible. If you don’t understand the basics, it’s hard to learn any advanced strategies.
- Upgrade your machinery. When you click on a machine in your lair, you can click on Upgrade to see what you can accomplish by upgrading them. With most machines, this will mean more output for a bit more time for the task.
- Keep an eye on what your minions are doing at any point in time. The general rule is that if you’ve got a free hand, they could be doing something in your lair so pay attention and assign tasks accordingly.
- Keep an eye on your goals. These can serve as a great way to plan your time when playing the game, as well as a guideline on which tasks you should have your minions work on. An idle minion is an idle evil bank account.
- Always collect the coins from completed tasks. Coin icons will appear above completed tasks that you must send minions to collect from. Money Laundering machines regularly produce money automatically, but they must be collected from or they will stop producing money.
- Make sure you always have plenty of minions. You should always buy an extra locker or two when you can. Lockers are pretty cheap, and allow you to have more minions that allow you to complete more tasks at once.
- Blast open new areas to expand your base. You can click any of the dark areas around your base, and if you have the proper materials you can then choose to blast it and expand the base into this area.
- Make good use of your base’s space. When zoning out the different areas you need in your base (Control Room, Mess Hall, Tech Lab etc.), you’ll want to space them out in a smart way to maximize your base’s fit and function.
- Sell unwanted items. You can head into your inventory, find items that you are not using and choose to sell them if you wish. You probably won’t make much money doing this, but a few extra coins never hurt.
- Invite your friends to play. The more friends you have playing with you, the easier the game is to play. Sometimes, tasks can be made easier if you can ask friends for things you need to complete them.
- Visit Maximillian and friends every day. When you visit Maximillian or your friends that also play Evil Genius Online, you can perform tasks at their base that earns you additional coins that you can use in your base. Keep in mind, however, that you can only visit and perform tasks once per day.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Evil Genius Online. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!