Game Introduction – Mega Jump 2
Mega Jump 2 is a free-to-play endless jumping game where your goal is to jump as high as you can for as long as you can without falling to the ground. Rack up points and collect as many coins as you can! Gamezebo’s quick-start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- Mega Jump 2 is free to play, and can be downloaded by using the “Available On” option at the top of this page.
- When you first start up the game, you can click the “play” button to get started, though you can explore the menu for other options. You can search for friends to add or stock up on items you might find useful over the course of the game.
- Once you’ve headed into the game, your adorable little monster will then automatically jump into the air without any prompting.
How to Play
- Once you’re in the air, do whatever you can to keep yourself afloat. While jumping, you can collect various power-ups and items. Smaller blocks are obviously worth less than larger blocks, but they will more often than not be placed in logical order for you to collect as you rocket upward. Changing your course to grab larger items may not benefit you as much as, say, just following the larger bonus items. Just focus on staying in the air. Once you fall, you have to start all over again.
- If you want to continue the level where you left off instead of starting all the way over, you can use a gem to revive yourself. These do cost real-world money, so be frugal with your gem purchases and uses!
- You may run into enemies when you’re making each jump, so try to avoid them if possible. The store has plenty of items you can buy to keep you from failing. You can also buy green gems there, but they require real cash.
- Boosts are also useful and give you a helpful nudge in the right direction when you’re trying to make or break a high score.
- Alternatively, you can use upgrades like the magnet, which will pull in more coins as you jump higher and higher. The fireball will clear the path of enemies above you, and as you amass a higher score you’ll unlock additional upgrades you can potentially buy.
- Different characters are great to experiment with. Remember, as you earn additional coins and score higher, you can swap out different characters who all pack their own bonuses. It might be cheaper to stay with your first character to hoard gems and coins, but you might miss out on an extremely valuable character that allows you a lot more freedom with each jump. Time is money, or coins in this case, so make it all count!
- Aim for power-ups when bouncing upward, because you can see them denoted as gift boxes. Trust us — you definitely want to pick these up whenever possible.
- Complete Adventures during normal play to earn a higher score with more coins to play around with. These can be as simple as using X amount of power-ups in one go, or scoring X amount of points. Many of these will come at the same time, so try to tackle as many as you can in a single sitting.
Tips and Tricks
- Invite friends for valuable bonuses, and complete quests as often as you can. You’ll earn valuable gems for keeping yourself afloat without having to spend much money.
- Always keep your current Adventures in mind before starting up the next game. New Adventures will be unlocked in sets of three as you complete them. The more Adventures you complete, the higher your permanent score multiplier will become!
- At times when you need to bounce from platform to platform, use the sides of the game screen to your advantage! Moving off the screen towards the right will make your monster pop out in the same position on the left, and vice versa. Sometimes it’s an easier maneuver to pull off when you only have a short time to hit that next platform.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Mega Jump 2. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!