Game Introduction – Joe Danger Infinity
Joe Danger Infinity is a racing/stunt biking game created by Hello Games. You play as a number of stunt bikers that navigate through tracks made out of toys. You run races, collect items, perform stunts, and avoid traps and pitfalls. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to fly like an eagle.
Quick Start Guide
- You can download Joe Danger Infinity by using the “Available On” option at the top of this page.
- The first few courses of the game serve as an interactive tutorial. You’ll learn a few basic movements, as well as the role of characters like King Gumball.
- When you’re finished with the basic tutorial, you’re allowed to play on your own. Instructions on how to use new skills and vehicles pop up now and then.
How to Play
- Objective – Joe Danger Infinity is all about collecting items and performing cool stunts on a variety of toy-like vehicles. You travel down a number of tracks, each littered with traps, items, and platforms. You’re ranked at the end of each level according to how many designated items you’ve collected. Occasionally, you may be expected to run a race against another character.
- Options – To access Joe Danger Infinity‘s options, use the gear-shaped icon in the upper-left side of the screen. From here, you can adjust the game’s music volume and sound, and can update the game (if an update is available).
- Choose Your Track, Racer, and Vehicle -To choose which track to race on, scroll through the menu on the bottom of the level select screen. You can also change your racer and your vehicle from this screen.
- Replay – Each course has different challenges to clear, so replay them often! Sometimes you need a specific racer in order to play a certain event.
Good Times With Bikes
- Press Start – Joe Danger Infinity‘s drivers move automatically, but they need a little help with initially pressing the gas pedal. Remember to press the “start” button at the bottom of the screen at the beginning of each race.
- Pop a Wheelie – To pop a wheelie, swipe backwards. This is an important move for getting through soup, milk, and other kinds of spills.
- Flip Around – When your driver is airborne on a stunt bike, circle around them with your finger to make them flip. It’s fun, and racks up points!
- Duck – Hold down on the screen to duck. Your character will remain ducking until you lift your finger.
- Jump – Tap on the screen to jump.
- Switch – Swipe to change lanes. This is only necessary in certain courses. When you see a green, glowing lane, that’s your cue to switch.
Collect Items, Beat Bosses
- Drive Into Items – Some items, like most coins, will be added to your total if you simply drive into them.
- Tap Them – Other items, like tokens, stars, and coins trapped in bubbles, require you to tap them before you can claim them.
- Bonus Levels – Joe Danger Infinity has several bonus levels that you can play. These levels are generally more easy-going than regular levels and let you collect lots of coins, stars, and tokens.
- Bosses – Every once in a while, you’ll face off against a boss. Defeating said bosses usually requires you to tap on them quickly while dodging their attacks.
Bikes and Racers
- Count On King Gumball For Racers – If you find the Gumball Tokens hidden in Joe Danger Infinity‘s stages, you’ll get a chance to play a capsule game with King Gumball. If you’re lucky, you may unlock one of the game’s many racers. Each racer has their own strengths, so play around and see which one is right for you.
- Unlock Vehicles As You Go – Certain stage challenges require specific vehicles, and you’re informed when that’s the case. When a new vehicle is deemed necessary for a stage, it can be unlocked for gold coins.
- Unlock Stuff Early – For a Price – If you don’t feel like waiting for the opportunity to unlock racers or vehicles, you can buy them at any time for a large sum of gold coins.
- Gold Coins – If you want to unlock racers and vehicles before they’re properly introduced into the gameplay, you’ll need a lot of gold coins – probably more than you can collect through regular races. Any time you try and buy a vehicle or racer that’s out of your league, you’re offered the chance to buy more coins with real-world cash.
- Power-Ups – Power-ups like invincibility, a coin magnet, and a score boost are available at the start of each race. They’re purchasable with real-world cash.
- Hold to Duck, Release to Jump – It’s not unusual for a course to throw a tricky jump at you right after you’re expected to duck a hazard. To jump right after ducking, simply lift your thumb once you’ve cleared the hazard and you’re ready to jump. This little maneuver will save you from a lot of wipe-outs.
- Choose The Right Vehicle for the Job – Different courses and different challenges require different vehicles. If a course is throwing a lot of objects at you, for example, mount up with Muddy Mike, a Jeep capable of blasting through obstacles. If a course has a lot of spills slowing you down, pick a bike-class racer capable of doing wheelies.
- Wheelie to Victory – Mastering the wheelie is necessary for getting through some (literally) sticky situations. Practice makes perfect.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Joe Danger Infinity. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!