Game Introduction – Juice Cubes
Juice Cubes is a puzzle game from Rovio Stars, wherein you will need to connect cubes to create explosive fruit bombs in a variety of themed worlds. You will need to make matches of three or more of a kind in order to create the bombs and take on the challenges ahead. Taking on the challenges presented can be difficult if you don’t have the knowledge to take them on, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and use the “Available On” option at the top of this screen. Juice Cubes is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- When you start the game for the first time, you will be taken to the title screen. Here, you can choose to Connect to Facebook or start playing immediately. If you choose to Connect to Facebook, you can share scores and compete with friends as you play. When you’re ready to continue, just hit the “Play” button to begin.
How to Play
- You begin playing Juice Cubes by seeing a grid of fruits laid out in front of you with multiple rows and columns of them to slice.
- When you see a match of three of the same fruit in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, simply slide your finger across the fruit to break it. This will cause it to disappear and break, allowing more fruit to fall down where the fruit was.
- You can then continue making more matches until you run out of moves. You can tell how many moves you have remaining by looking at the counter shown in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When you make enough moves, the level will be complete and you’ll be taken to the completed screen. Here, you’ll see your star rating, along with the ratings of your friends. You can also share your score with social networks if you choose.
- If you do not earn at least one star in a level, you will be taken to a screen where you can choose to either keep playing the level or end the game session. If you choose to keep playing, it will cost you real money to do so. Ending the game will take you back to the level select screen where you can then choose to try the level over again from the beginning.
- In order to pass a level, you must have earned at least one star. You can see your star progress at the bottom of the screen. As your score goes up, so does your star rating.
- Certain levels you come across will have different goals than normal, such as requiring you to clear sand.
- A level that requires you to clear sand means that certain fruit will have sand behind it that needs to be cleared. To clear the sand, make a match on top of it. You can see the progress of clearing the sand by looking in the top right corner of the screen.
Special Fruits and Bombs
- Occasionally you will come across different types of fruit that have special abilities. You can use these abilities to gain an advantage and complete the level quicker than usual.
- One of the special types of fruit is a dynamite fruit. You’ll know it’s a dynamite fruit when you see a fruit wrapped in it. All you have to do at that point is break it with a combo. The fruit will then detonate and destroy an entire column of fruit. Doing this will earn you a ton of extra points that will factor into your star rating when you complete the level.
- Another special fruit is a fruit bomb. Fruit bombs will detonate when matched with a color, and will obliterate an entire area of the fruit grid. These special bomb fruits will be bomb-shaped, so they’re fairly easy to pick out while you’re playing.
- Fruit bombs can be combined with other bombs. Just drag across two or more bombs next to each other to detonate them. Different combinations of bombs will cause different effects, such as destroying a few rows or columns and/or entire areas of fruit.
- A good tip to using bombs is to wait to use one until you have another bomb next to it, and then combine them to use them. Of course, this is all dependent on how conservative you have previously been with your moves.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Juice Cubes. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!