Game Introduction – Vega Conflict
Vega Conflict is a strategy game developed by KIXEYE. Build your fleet, mine asteroids, and defend your business from the VEGA Federation. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tips, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- Vega Conflict is free to play, and can be played by clicking the “Play Now!” option at the top of this page.
- When you start Vega Conflict, your partner greets you and explains the basics of Vega Conflict.
Vega Conflict basics
- The goal of Vega Conflict is to build and expand your mining operation, find new asteroids to mine, and build and strengthen your fleet to protect yourself.
Everything is connected
- Space is generally considered an awesome place to be, but there is one downside to it: due to the lack of gravity, things tend to float around; things such as your base. Make sure that there is never more than one “tile” separating one section of the base from another, or it will not be powered.
- By connecting parts of your base to each other like this, you can reach out further and further to reach nearby asteroids. Connect a “miner” to the asteroid to start mining, until you’ve depleted the asteroid’s resources.
- The miner will mine whichever resource it mines, from any asteroid. So, a Helium miner will mine Helium, while a Zynthium miner will be able to mine Zynthium from the very same asteroid.
- When you first start playing the game, upgrade your miners as soon as possible. Upgrading these means you will get more resources, which allows for more upgrades, etc. This way, you will quickly be able to unlock new items, ships, and other features.
- Another thing you will want to start doing right away is research. As your base and your fleet grow, you will want to be able to deploy better ships, or have them better equipped. Regularly researching new technologies will enable you to put them to use when you are ready, rather than the other way around.
- TIP: be aware that there is a ship lab and a tech lab, and that each researches different things. Make sure that you put your scientists in both labs to work!
Building your fleet
- Unfortunately, all is not well in the world of Vega Conflict, and you will have to build a fleet to go into battle, and to protect your base from intruders. A well-balanced and -equipped fleet ensures that you hold the upper hand in your part of the galaxy.
- In the ship factory, you can also construct your own ships. Taking one of the available designs, you can customize your ship with the best parts, or with those parts that you feel give it just the diversity your ship needs.
- Be sure to take the weight of the equipment into consideration, though, or you’ll spend all your money on one aspect, only to find out you can’t carry enough equipment to make it a well-rounded space ship.
- To go to battle, simply click on the “Planet view” button and find another player to take on. Also keep an eye out on resource fields, which are controlled by the VEGA Federation. A timer indicates when a cargo ship will launch, which you can then intercept, do battle with, and keep the spoils.
- While in battle, colored circles around ships, whether they’re your own or the enemy’s, indicate the reach of a ship’s attacks. Attack is often the best defense, and Vega Conflict is no different, so make sure you get within attack range as soon as possible.
- When you’re facing different kinds of enemies, or scattered groups, consider splitting your own fleet into groups. This can easily be done by using the buttons at the bottom of the screen, or by using the keys set in your control settings.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Vega Conflict by KIXEYE. Be sure to check back often for game updates, Staff and user reviews, user tips, forum comments, and much more here at Gamezebo.