Go ahead, look at the calendar. I dare you. See how close it is to September? Frighteningly close. Especially if you’re a student, because that means your summertime shenanigans are coming to an end. But don’t worry – we have a pay-what-you-want bundle of six great games to help distract you from the oncoming wave of algebra and footnotes.
The Name Your Own Price: Back to School Bundle is more than just a well-time diversion for returning students – it’s a collection of strategy games that are going to get your brain firing on all cylinders. Well… most of them. There’s also Flatout 2 because, hey – everybody’s brain deserves a break every now and then.
Plunk down any amount you like and you’ll be able to stuff your Trapper Keeper full of the following goodies;
- X3: Terran Conflict – Space is big, and you plan to explore every last bit of it. But let’s face it: it’s too late to join NASA. You’re going to have to settle for something a little more conventional. How about a little intergalactic trading and travelling on you PC or Mac?
- X3: Albion Prelude – Because you can never get too much of a good thing, we’re including the expansion to X3: Terran Conflict. This one takes the gameplay you know and love and sets it against the backdrop of an all-out intergalactic war.
- Pride of Nations – The 19th Century was the last great age of empires, and it seems that every world power was looking to grow bigger and badder than the next. Do you have what it takes to become a Victorian superpower?
- Capitalism 2 – Do you have what it takes to make it in the world of business? Find out in this delightfully deep simulation that’s so accurate, they using it as a teaching aide at Harvard. True story.
- Hearts of Iron 2 Complete – World War II was hell. And World War III, it’s not going to be any better. Can you strategically manage the production and deployment of your forces from the start of WW2 to the end of WW3?
- Flatout 2 – VROOM VROOM!! SMASH!!!
All games are playable on Mac only, and 10% of your purchase will go to help the charity of your choice. Bundle buyers can choose between Child’s Play, World Wildlife Fund, and Creative Commons. So not only are you getting six great games, you’ll be helping out a great cause too. You’ll have to hurry, though — this deal will be back in class before you are!
Buy the Name Your Own Price: Back to School Gamer Bundle today!