Game Introduction – My Muppets Show
My Muppets Show is a music game from Disney, wherein you will be able to collect Muppets and play music with them in order to put on great shows that people want to watch. Reuniting the Muppets and collecting them can turn out to be a difficult process, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide you’ll have all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you’ll need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. My Muppets Show is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- Upon starting the game, you’ll be introduced to Kermit who will help guide you through some of the early parts of the game.
Building Your Crew
- As the game is just starting, you will need to build up the crew of Muppets so that you will be able to use them.
- To start collecting Muppets, you’ll first need to tap on the “Market” button. This will bring up a menu with several options to choose from, including Muppets, Decorations, Structures, Set Design, Stages, and Diamonds.
- For now, we just need to look at Muppets. In here, you can tap on any of the Muppets listed to see more details on them. If you then decide you’d like to keep them, you can tap on the “Buy” button to complete the transaction. Keep in mind that Diamonds are considered a premium currency and must be bought with real money first.
- Now, the Muppet you chose will begin to digitize in the Digitizer. If you don’t want to wait for the digitization process to complete, you can spend Diamonds to complete it instantly.
- Once the Muppet has been fully digitized, you can tap on them to begin placing them in the area. You can then tap and drag on the Muppet to drag them around the area, and then on Confirm to place them down.
- One of the additional assets you can build in your auditorium is a concession stand that you can use to upgrade your current performers.
- Once your concession stand produces food, you can collect it and then feed it to your Muppets in order to level them up.
- To feed a Muppet, tap on the one you want to feed and then tap on “Feed.”
- You can continue tapping on “Feed” until the Muppet levels up or you run out of food.
- One of the reasons you may not be able to expand your band in the auditorium is the various pieces of junk scattered throughout. You can gradually remove this trash by tapping on each piece and then requesting to have it removed.
- If Muppets are happier, then they will perform better. One of the ways you can do that is to add decoration items that they will like on the stage.
- You’ll know that the Muppets liked the item by the display of hearts that will appear above a Muppet’s head once you place a decoration item.
- In order to continue growing your Muppet band, you will need to upgrade the dressing rooms to fit more Muppets in them.
- To upgrade, tap on the Dressing Rooms and then tap on Upgrade to have more room in them.
- As you play, you will be given the option to complete goals so that you have an idea of what direction you should be heading in.
- You’ll know you have a goal when Scooter shows up on the left side of the screen. You can then tap on any of the available goals to see a list of them.
- The goals will list the task you need to complete, along with the rewards listed to the very right of the goal.
- When you have completed a goal, you can tap on the “Collect” button to collect the rewards you have earned.
- You can visit friends or strangers in the game in order to get an idea of how your friends are doing.
- To visit friends, tap on the “Friends” button on the bottom of the screen.
- You can then tap on any of the strangers listed, or add friends from this screen and then visit their auditorium. You can then choose to “Like” or “Dislike” their auditorium to let them know how they’re doing.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for My Muppets Show. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!