Game Introduction – Dragon Collection
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Dragon Collection is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- When you start the game for the first time, you will be asked to login with your GREE account. If you don’t have one, the game will create one for you automatically when you tap on the “Play Now” button on the login screen.
- After that, you can tap on the “Play” button on the game’s title screen to start playing. Now, a short introduction will play introducing you to game’s world and lore. You can either watch it or tap the “Skip” button to move on immediately.
- You will now be introduced to Olivia. Olivia will help introduce you to a lot of what you need to know early on, so it’s best to pay attention to her.
- Olivia will then ask for a nickname she can use to call you. You can enter in a username that is up to 60 characters, and then tap on “Set Nickname” to continue.
- Olivia will then give you a Monster Bag and a Monsterpedia. These will be useful when you start battling a little later.
How to Play
- You will come across a card machine head that can generate cards for you. Tap on it to generate your first card. Each card has a rarity rating and a regular cost.
- Once you have cards, you will need to make one of them a “Leader Monster” in order for it to work.
- Now that you have a leader monster, you can go on quests in the game to earn new monsters, experience and Zenny.
- On the Quest screen, just tap on “Start Quest” to begin a quest immediately. The quest will then proceed automatically and you’ll receive experience points and other goodies based on the outcome.
- You may also lose energy in completing a quest, so keep an eye out on your meter that is displayed on the top of the screen.
- It will usually take several attempts before you can finish a quest entirely. Just keep tapping on “Continue Quest” until the quest is entirely completed.
- Before heading off to work on another quest, it would be a good idea right about now to upgrade your current monster cards to become even more powerful.
- To upgrade your monster cards, you’ll need to go to the “Enhance” menu on the main screen. From here, you can select the monster you’d like to upgrade.
- You will then need to pick an ingredient that can facilitate it. Upgrading or “Enhancing” costs Zenny to do so. Tap on “Start Enhance” when you are ready to start upgrading your monster.
- Once the enhancement has completed, you will see a results screen showing how much more powerful that monster is.
- When you have finished the tutorial section of the game, you will be given the option of an elemental. This just means that certain monsters will be more powerful for you.
- Battling is an important aspect of the game, as it allows you to finally use the cards you’ve been building by completing quests and adding allies.
- To access the Battle system, tap on the “Battle” button shown on the main menu.
- From there, you’ll see that you can choose from a few options for a battle.
- If you’d like to go for a treasure battle, which allows you to find collectable treasures, you can tap in the “Treasure Battle” area. You’ll then be asked to choose an opponent before heading into a battle.
- If you’d rather just battle for the sake of battling, you can also select the “Battle a Rival near your Level” option. This bypasses the treasure aspect and allows you to just choose an opponent.
- Once you’ve selected an opponent, you will be taken to the battle screen. If you have any allies, you can select one before starting the battle for an extra boost.
- You can also use any potions that you may have before starting the game. Potions, like allies, can give you that little extra edge you might not have had otherwise.
- When you’re ready to begin, tap on “Start Battle.” The battle will then play out automatically, but you are able to watch the action as a spectator.
- If you’d rather not wait for the battle to complete, you can tap on the “Skip” button to be taken to the results immediately.
- Depending on the outcome, you’ll be shown a screen with the results of the battle along with the rewards you earned, or Zenny you lost.
- No matter the result, you will gain experience from battling so there is little reason not to do it early on.
Allies & Special Codes
- You can add allies to your game in order to collect rare monsters, and to see how your friends are faring in the game.
- To add allies, tap on the “Allies” button shown on the bottom of the main menu screen. Here, you can tap on “Ally Request” to start sending ally requests.
- If you do not know any friends that are currently playing the game, you can tap on “Auto Request” to have the game send out ally requests for you.
- You can also share special codes that you can send to friends and allies that will give you special cards that you can then use to battle.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Dragon Collection. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!