Game Introduction – Found: A Hidden Object Adventure
Found: A Hidden Object Adventure is a social hidden object game from Big Fish Games, wherein you will play various scenes and find objects hidden within them. Looks can be deceiving, and games like this are no different, but with Gamezebo’s quick start guide, you’ll be scoping out all of the objects in no time!
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quickly, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Found: A Hidden Object Adventure is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- You will need to make sure you have an Internet connection before beginning to play.
- Starting the game for the first time, you’ll be shown a video showing that you are trapped on a deserted island and are in desperate need of supplies.
- One of the first characters you’ll meet is Jessica. Jessica is a flight attendant, and will help guide you through some of the early parts in the game.
Exploring the Island
- You will see various items scattered throughout the island on the map view. Each of these items can be explored in order to find more supplies.
- In the example seen above, the wrecked airplane can be explored by tapping on it, then tapping on “Explore”. Exploring does take a certain amount of energy before doing it each time.
- You will now be taken to the scene that you will need to play before moving on.
- Hovering around the island, you may find Demules, Pirates and other characters. You can usually perform an action on these characters either by spending gold or using items on them. This will make them vanish and provide you with XP and collectables.
- Additional scenes that have locks on them require that you be a certain level, and that you have a certain collectable item to use before you can play that scene.
- Exploring scenes means finding various objects hidden within each scene.
- At the top of each scene screen, you will see a list of objects that are hidden in the scene. When you see any of the items listed somewhere, go ahead and tap on it to collect it.
- Once you find all of the hidden objects in the scene, you will be taken back to the main island screen.
- If you’re having some trouble finding the objects in each scene, there are boosts you can use that can help.
- At the top of the screen, there is a row of icons that represents each boost. The first is the compass that will show you exactly where you should be looking in the scene for one of the objects on the list.
- The compass will only flash a circle on screen for a few seconds; so make sure you are paying full attention to the screen when you use it.
- As the scene is timed, you may find that a few extra seconds on the clock can make a huge difference. The hourglass boost freezes the timer at the top of the screen for 30 seconds.
- If you are struggling with a scene and see no other way out, the magnet might be a good choice, as it will immediately complete the entire scene for you.
- Alternatively, you can also just tap all over the screen until you find all of the items needed to complete the scene. There is no penalty for doing so.
- The flashlight boost allows you to increase you rang of light, making it easier to see a dark scene more clearly.
- The lantern is largely the same as the flashlight, except it works in different scenes.
- Each boost has a small “+” symbol above it, denoting that more can be purchased if you tap on it.
- Occasionally after completing a scene, you may come across an item that you are not sure how to use. Very often, the item will need to be accessed and used within the inventory in the top right corner of the main menu.
- Here, you can look at and use items that you’ve collected while playing the scenes. Normally, these items will allow you to collect necessary quest items or boosts.
- The Combo Bonus is a great way to earn extra XP, Items and Boosts while playing.
- To earn a Combo Bonus, all you have to do is collect multiple items in a very short amount of time. Doing so will cause an item to appear along with a meter in the top center of the scene. If you continue collecting items in rapid succession, the bonuses will start falling out and then you can tap on them to collect them.
Quests and Achievements
- Quests are an integral part of the game experience, as they give you specific goals to attain while playing, and rewards such as XP and coins.
- On the left side of the main island screen, you should see icons that indicate the various quests you can complete at any given time.
- Tap on any of the quests to see the goals that you are requested to complete. Most goals just have you completing scenes over and over until you find specific items.
- Once you complete a quest, all you have to do is tap on the quest icon, then on “Complete” to finish the quest and collect rewards.
- Quests should continue spawning in for a long while, so go ahead and complete as many as you can to earn a good chunk of XP and coins.
- Another feature that works nearly the same as quests is the achievements section. You can find this by tapping on the ‘medal’ icon on the right side of the screen.
- Here, you will see a list of achievements that you are able to earn while playing. These achievements, once earned, can net you some nice collectable items as rewards, so keep an eye out if you see you’re close to finishing one.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!