Bubble Blitz Mania – Game Introduction
Bubble Blitz Mania is a bubble popping game from TeamLavafor mobile devices. Get your bubble popping fingers ready, because this game features fast-paced action in 60 second intervals. Half the battle is having the inside knowledge of the game, and Gamezebo’s quick start guide has all of the tips, tricks, and walkthroughs you need to stay ahead of the game.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started quick, go ahead and click on the “Play Now” button at the top of this screen. Bubble Blitz Mania is a free to play game, so there’s no worry if you discover it’s not your bag.
- You will need to make sure you have an Internet connection before beginning to play.
- Upon loading up the game for the first time, you will immediately be thrown into a game where you’ll need to pop bubbles, which helps to introduce you to the mechanics.
How to Play
- As stated previously, Bubble Blitz Mania is a bubble popping game, and if you’ve played one previously, you likely already know what to expect from this type of experience. If not, let’s go over and detail what to do.
- Near the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a pink cat that you are controlling. To aim a shot, you can either tap and hold on the screen and aim the ball precisely where you’d like it to go and release or just tap on the screen where you’d like the ball to shoot.
- Sure, tapping and holding on the screen to aim your shot might be the more accurate choice, but it also tends to waste precious time that you could be using to shoot your next bubble.
- At the top of the screen, you will see a countdown timer that is constantly ticking down until it reaches zero. This timer tells you how much time you have to pop as many bubbles as you can. When this timer reaches zero, it is game over and you’ll have to start a brand new game to play again.
- While the countdown timer is nice in that it tells you exactly how much time you have left, you should not spend much or any time looking at it as all that serves is for you to waste more time.
- After the round is over and before you see the results screen, you will be given be the opportunity for a last chance. You can then buy additional time with Gems, and get one more shot to grab that high score.
- The different colors of bubbles that you will come across in your cannon match up with the bubbles on the game board. When you see that the bubble in the cannon matches the color of a bubble on the board, try to aim at that set of bubbles to pop them.
- If the color of bubble in your cannon does not match the bubbles shown on the board, you can easily swap out the bubble in your cannon by tapping on the arrow icon next to your cannon.
- When you pop sets of bubbles on the board, this will cause any bubbles that are below and attached to break off, scoring you additional points in the process.
- Popping all of the bubbles on the screen will cause more to come down until time runs out, so don’t hesitate to pop as many bubbles as possible. You’ll never run out.
- Because of the ‘domino’ effect of the bubbles when you pop them, it’s usually best if you aim for those at the top. However, this will require more skill than lower shots so take aim carefully before attempting this.
Special Bubbles & Powerups
- Special bubbles are unique bubbles found on the game board that, when popped, can provide you with additional time and more so be on the lookout for them while playing.
- Baby Bubbles – Babies are trapped in these bubbles, and popping them will rescue them. Will provide you with more points than a regular bubble.
- Blue Lightning Bubble – This special bubble can be hit with any color bubble and will send a horizontal lightning bolt to the board popping any bubbles horizontally and below it.
- Time Bonus Bubble – This bubble will pop when attached to any color combination, not when dropped by popping a bubble above it. Provides valuable seconds of extra gameplay to boost your score.
- Bowtie Bubble – Automatically gives you one powerup to use at the bottom of the screen. Tap on that powerup to use.
- Black Metal Bubbles – These bubbles can not be popped through the usual means, and can only be popped with explosive items.
- Powerups are purchasable before each new round of play. The coins you need to purchase these powerups can either be found while playing or purchased with real money.
- Extra Time – This powerup will provide you with extra time from the beginning. Usually 10 seconds.
- Long Aiming Line – Will shoot a line out from your cannon to make it easier to tell where your bubble will land. Incredibly useful, but usually incredibly expensive.
- Rainbow Bubbles – Gives you a rainbow bubble you can use at any time while playing. Tap on it at the bottom of the screen during play to use.
- Bomb Bubbles – Purchasing this gives you one bomb bubble to use at any time during play, and can even destroy those pesky Black Metal bubbles.
- Fire Mode – This mode gives you infinite fire bubbles for a limited time (usually only a few seconds). Fire bubbles can destroy any colored bubble on screen, so make use of these while you can. Activated by causing a bubble drop three times in a row.
- Occasionally you will be given goals that you can shoot for that give you nice rewards you can use while playing.
- To access goals, head over to the main menu and tap on the golden ribbon above the tournament listing.
- Here, you will find a list of goals to complete, along with the reward you will receive for completing them (usually coins).
- Most of these goals you’ll receive just by playing the game normally, so they’re fairly easy to complete.
- You have completed Gamezebo’s walkthrough for Bubble Blitz Mania. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments and much more here at Gamezebo!