Quick Start Guide – Grace Brown: World Mission
Grace Brown is a hidden object game created by ViralGames. Search through hidden object scenes, solve challenging puzzles, and travel the globe. Gamezebo’s quick start strategy guide will provide you with detailed images, tip, information, and hints on how to play your best game.
Quick Start Guide
- Grace Brown: World Mission is a hidden object adventure game, and free to play.
- To begin the game, click on the ringing phone on your desk. You will receive your first game objective.
- At the bottom of the screen is your inventory. Click on your map to open it and travel to your destination and begin exploring the game.
How to Play
- Grace Brown: World Mission features a mixture of hidden object scenes, puzzles, and inventory use.
- You will want to follow the first rule of adventure games here. Pick up everything that is not nailed down. If something appears to be out of place, click on it. If it can be collected, it will be added to your inventory.
- As you move your mouse around the screen it will occasionally turn into a magnifying glass. Clicking on these locations will either provide you with game information, or you will zoom in on the area, uncovering an item you can pick up or a puzzle that needs to be solved.
- Clicking on areas that are sparkling will open a hidden object scene.
- At the bottom of the screen will be a list of items you need to find. Items listed in red will require multiple steps to collect (putting a pair of scissors back together, etc.).
- If you become stuck you can click on the lantern located at the bottom right of the screen to use a hint. Be warned though, hints cost 500 coins. Once you are out of coins you will either have to wait to complete the mission and earn more coins, or purchase coins using real world currency.
- Also, if you exit the game while you are searching a hidden object scene, the scene will be reset upon your return. However, the items you are searching for will remain the same. So, as long as you can remember where things were previously, it should be fairly easy to find them again.
- Each time you complete a hidden object scene you will receive one item from the scene. The items you collect will be vital to completing your mission.
- While wandering around the areas in the game you will occasionally run across other characters. Be sure to talk to them. They will provide vital information for solving puzzles and can also guide you to your next objective.
- As you explore further you will encounter puzzles that you will need to solve to advance further. Some puzzles will require you use items from your inventory to progress, others will require a little more work than that.
- Once you have completed a mission you will return to your office to receive your next mission. Before you can go on your next mission though, you will need to earn some coins to purchase your ticket to travel.
- Open your map and click on a location that has a flag with coins on it. This will open a mini-game that you will need to play.
- There a various mini-games. You may be asked to find 20 coins in the scene, find the differences between two pictures, or solve a riddle.
- You will be earning coins as you complete portions of the mini-games. If you become stuck you can exit the scene and you will still keep the coins you earned so far. Just make sure you earn enough coins for the next leg of your journey.
- Once you have enough coins to continue your mission, open your map and travel to your next location.
Tips and Tricks
- Be frugal with your coins. Try not to use them for hints unless you are really and truly stumped.
- There is currently no journal in Grace Brown: World Mission, so you will want to pay close attention to mission objectives. It’s very easy to lose track of what you are doing if you don’t. However, all the missions at this point are self-contained making it difficult to become too lost.
- Hints cannot be used to solve puzzles, or in mini-games.
- If you click too many times (three times quickly) in a hidden object scene, you will be unable to click again for three seconds. Take your time and you will be fine.
- However, in the find the difference scenes you can click to hearts content without any repercussions.
You have completed Gamezebo’s quick start guide for Grace Brown: World Mission. Be sure to check back often for game updates, staff and user reviews, user tips, forums comments, and much more here at Gamezebo!