Game Introduction – Fruit Ninja Frenzy
Fruit Ninja Frenzy is an arcade game from Halfbrick Studios. Slicing fruit is the game, and your mouse is the sword! You’ll have to be quick and use all of your skills to slice as much fruit as possible before time runs out. Can you do it faster than your friends? We’ll make sure you’re prepared for any stray bananas in our quick start guide, which has all of the tips, tricks and strategies you’ll need.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started with playing Fruit Ninja Frenzy, click on the “Play Now” button above to go straight to the game.
- You will need to accept the permissions of the game before you start playing. Review the game’s requirements before installing it.
- A full screen option is available by clicking on the window button at the top of the gameplay screen.
- Once the game has loaded, you will be taken to the Sensei’s Wheel where you can earn additional prizes every day before actually playing the game.
- At the Sensei’s Wheel, slice the Spin button by clicking and holding and then swiping across it to spin the wheel. You can do this once a day, and you will automatically win whatever the prize you landed on.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the prize you have earned, you can always spin again for the cost of 3 Facebook credits, or come back tomorrow for another free chance.
- After playing the Sensei’s Wheel, you will be taken to the menu where you can slice on “Play” to start playing immediately.
How to Play
- In Fruit Ninja Frenzy, you will have exactly one minute to slice as much fruit as you can. You slice the randomly appearing fruit by clicking, holding and swiping across fruit, before it falls off of the screen.
- If you slice more than one fruit in one swipe, you will earn an additional point bonus, so it’s important that you try to swipe as many as possible at once.
- Different types of fruit are easier to swipe, as larger fruits will be much easier to hit regularly. Smaller fruits will be more difficult to hit, so you should likely aim for the easier to hit fruits first.
- While swiping the fruit, there are bomb fruits that you should keep an eye out for to avoid. These bomb fruits are dangerous, and will take away points from your final score.
- Special fruits will also appear at random, such as striped bananas. These bananas will cause a frenzy, which means that a barrage of fruit will suddenly fly on the screen giving the potential for a large score bonus. Take advantage of these Frenzies for in order to gain the maximum possible score.
- At the end of the round, you will be shown any special achievements you earned while playing. Perhaps you earned a new high score, or did not hit any bombs that round. You can share these achievements with your friends by swiping on the Share button.
- Some of these achievements will land you additional points at the end of the round, so it’s always nice to try and aim for them.
- Smoothies in Fruit Ninja Frenzy act like power-ups that you can use to further boost your score while playing the game. You can access the Smoothies menu at any time while not playing a round, just swipe your mouse over the “Smoothies” button.
- Once you are in the Smoothies, you can select which Smoothies you’d like to purchase.
- The Spirit Bombs smoothie will make it so that all bombs will become invisible so that you can no longer hit them. This smoothie will cost 30 juice per round to use, though.
- The Extra Time smoothie will give you an extra 7 seconds added on to your game, so you can make those last few fruit count. This smoothie will cost you 40 juice per round, however.
- One of the last initial smoothies is the Sweet Start smoothie, which will give you a random power-up at the start of each game. For that privilege, you will give up 50 juice.
- More smoothies will unlock the more you play, giving you the opportunity for more powerful ones.
- You are only given one smoothie slot per round at the start of the game. You can purchase more smoothie slots with Starfruit.
- Note: Starfruit can only be acquired with real money. Be careful when spending this currency.
- The Dojo is the market in the game where you can purchase additional items, such as blades and wall backgrounds.
- You can access the Dojo by clicking on the Dojo button at the top of the screen. You will then be able to click on the different tabs to access the different categories.
- Under the blades tab, you can purchase new blades that you can use while playing. These blades are simply a cosmetic choice, and really only change the color of the swipe while playing.
- The wall backgrounds are similar to the blades, and are purely cosmetic. These will change the look of the background you are playing in front of during the round.
Statistics and Leaderboards
- Leaderboards are available in the game, and you can view them on the main menu. You can compare your score with your friends, and invite friends from your Facebook friends list.
- You can view your statistics from your overall playtime in Fruit Ninja Frenzy. On the main leaderboard screen, click on your name to view all of the statistics you have accumulated.
- On the stats screen, you can see how many combos you have created, how many frenzies you’ve started, points acquired and much more. Check back to this screen anytime you’re feeling curious.
- You have completed the quick start guide for Fruit Ninja Frenzy on Facebook. Now that you’ve had your training, you’ll be swiping the fruit for extra points in no time! Keep checking back with Gamezebo for more guides, plus reviews, previews, news and more.