SEGA releases Sonic Generations Launch Trailer
SEGA is celebrating the Sonic the Hedgehog’s 20th Anniversary with a brand new game starring the world’s fastest hedgehog: Sonic Generations. You can check out what the new game will look like in the official launch trailer behind the cut. Sonic Generations launches Nov. 4 for PC, as well as Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Sonic’s world is thrown upside down when mysterious “time holes” appear, transporting Sonic and his friends back in time. While there, Sonic runs into some familiar characters from his past, including a younger version of himself! They must team up to defeat their enemies, save their friends, and find out who is behind this diabolical deed.
Key Features include:
- Play as both Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic. Master the moves of each character as they race through each environment on their own designed built track
- Classic environments from past Sonic games recreated in high-definition graphics
- Famous Sonic stages presented in a new stereoscopic 3D perspective
- Unlockable characters – once you complete each level and free Sonic’s captured friends, you’ll get to go back and take on more challenges with them at your side
- Take on some of the most notorious boss characters from Sonic’s past
- Master Classic Sonic’s famous spin-dash attack and utilise Modern Sonic’s “Boost” as you complete all new tracks.