Pet Fair – Game Introduction
Pet Fair is an iPhone game developed by PlayCoMo that tasks you with building and managing a fair in order to attract new animals. Gamezebo’s Pet Fair strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints and cheats to help you build the best restaurant on the block.
Quick Start Guide
- Pet Fair can be played by clicking the “Free – Play Now” button at the top of this page.
- If you wish you invite friends to play the game you can do so by tapping the “Friends” icon at the bottom left corner of the screen. You can invite friends via Facebom, SMS messaging, or email.
Taming the Land
- When you first start out the majority of your land will be covered in debris. Everything that’s on the land can be cleared away, whether it’s a tree or a car.
- Clearing an item requires you to simply tap on it, which results in your character either digging it up with a shovel or chopping it down with an axe, depending on the item. Each item will take several taps to fully clear away. Each time you tap on it you’ll be able to see how many taps are remaining.
- Each time you tap on an item your energy will decrease by one.
- Energy replenishes at a rate of one unit per minute, but you can also buy energy using tickets (the game’s premium, for pay currency) or by randomly receiving them from tapping on debris items.
- In addition to energy, tapping debris items can also earn you wood (necessary for building things), experience, and money.
Fun and Games
- The ultimate goal in the game is to build up as big of a fair as possible in order to attract lots of animals, or pets as they’re called in the game. To do this you’ll need to make your fair fun.
- As your fair reaches new levels of fun-ness, additional animals will start visiting. But in order to make the fair fun you’ll need to build things.
- Buildable items fall into four different categories: buildings, games, decorations, and wonders.
- Buildings, games, and wonders will all earn you both profit and fun, while decorations will only earn you fun.
- In order to build something you’ll first need to purchase it, and in the case of buildings, games, and wonders you’ll need to tap them multiple times as well. Generally the more expensive the building the more times you’ll need to tap.
- In addition to taps, most buildings, games, and wonders require specific items in order to finish. You can gather these items by clearing away debris or by purchasing them with tickets, the premium currency. Until you complete a building it will remain unfinished with the words “Tap to Build” floating over to of it.
- These items can also be purchased from the “Resources” section of the build menu.
- Buildings, games, and wonders also need to be restocked periodically. If they don’t have stock, they won’t earn you any money.
- Some buildings, games, wonders, and decorations can only be purchased with tickets. These tend to have higher levels of fun and profit.
Currency and Experience
- Gaining experience levels has two main benefits. First, when you reach a new level your energy will be completely restored. Second, certain content, such as new games or decorations, can only be accessed once you reach a certain level.
- The best way to earn experience is by completing quests. You’ll see a circle on the right hand side of the screen that lists all of your current quests, and you can learn more details about each quest by tapping on it. Once a quest is complete you’ll earn experience and other bonuses.
- There are two types of currency in the game: coins and tickets. You’ll start the game with a few tickets but the only way to get additional tickets is either by spending real world money or by completing various offers. Coins, meanwhile, can be earn regularly by clearing debris, restocking games and buildings, and completing goals. However, if you are strapped for coins you also have the option to buy them with real money.
- You’ve completed the Pet Fair quick start guide for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now you have all the skills you need to build the biggest fair around. Be sure to keep checking back with Gamezebo for our extensive coverage with reviews, previews, guides and more.