Monsterz Revenge – Game Introduction
Monsterz Revenge is an iPhone game developed by Astro Ape Studios that lets you manage your own restaurant with a ghoulish twist. Gamezebo’s Monsterz Revenge strategy guide and walkthrough will provide you with a quick start guide, tips and tricks, hints and cheats to help you conquer the land.
Quick Start Guide
- You can download Monsterz Revenge for your iOS device by following the “PLAY NOW” link at the top of this page.
- In order to play online with friends you’ll need an account for the Plus+ gaming social network. If you already have an account you simply need to sign in, otherwise you’ll have to create a free account.
- At the beginning of the game you’ll be shown the ropes in a brief tutorial hosted by Lil’ Death. This will teach you the basics of how the game works.
- The core of Monsterz Revenge is all about managing your restaurant. And the key to that core is preparing and serving food.
- You can cook food over any firepit or stove. You’ll start with one firepit but you can add additional ones as you gain experience levels. In the game these are called burners. To see how many burners you can have at any given time go into the customization menu (the little electric chair icon in the lower left) and you’ll see a “burners used” icon in the top right.
- Each type of food that you can cook has several different characteristics: how much it costs to prepare, how much energy it takes to prepare, how much experience it earns you, how much money it earns you, and how long it takes to prepare.
- You can bring up this menu simply by tapping on an unused burner. All of the available dishes will be displayed, with the pertinent information listed below.
- The time it takes to prepare is also the time it takes to spoil. So if you cook a dish that takes an hour to cook, for instance, you’ll need to return within an hour of it being finished to prevent it from spoiling. If you don’t you can spend some potions (the game’s premium currency) to bring it back to life.
- Decorating your restaurant increases your boo rating, which in turn increases how much money ghosts will tip you for meals. The customization menu lets you buy new burners, tables , chairs, floors, and other decorations, as well as expand your restaurant’s size. All of these things go towards your boo rating.
- Occasionally an unlucky human will stumble across your restaurant. Tapping on these humans will cause them to die a violent death, but will also earn you an extra unit of energy. You can easily tell the humans from the monsters because they have big, white grins at all times.
Mini-Games & Combat
- As you unlock and purchase additional monsters (which can be done from the second menu option from the left at the bottom of the screen, the one with a mummy, werewolf, and frankenstein) you’ll unlock mini-games to play.
- The first mini-game you’ll get access to involves shocking Frankenstein. You have 30 seconds to tap as many shock bulbs as possible, making sure that you always hit the right color. The more correct bulbs you manage to hit, the more money and experience you’ll earn.
- The second mini-game becomes unlocked once you purchase the creature.
- You can also fight against rival fast-food franchises in the battle menu (the menu option that looks like an angry orange car).
- When you first select this option you’ll be taken to the garage, where you have two options: shop and battle.
- Shop lets you upgrade various aspects of your car. These include: power, defense, speed, and critical attack. Each aspect can be upgraded multiple times using either money or potions. As you upgrade your car its appearance will change.
- Selecting battle takes you, well, into battle. Once you tap to start, you’ll notice a purple meter in the lower right hand corner. This represents your attack. The fuller the meter is when you tap the big red “hit” button, the more powerful your attack will be.
- You’ll also have special attacks that refill over time on the right side. To start you’ll just have Frankenstein’s fist (which stuns opponents) but more will become unlocked as you gain experience levels and upgrade your car.
- Initially you’ll only have one restaurant to fight against but more will unlock as you play.
Playing With Friends & Premium Potions
- As stated previously, in order to play with friends you’ll need to be signed into a Plus+ account. To access the friends menu tap on the icon that looks like two monsters holding hands (awwww).
- Here you’ll see a list of all your friends who are playing the game, as well as the always helpful Lil’ Death. You can visit a friend’s restaurant to check out what it looks like, as well as stop on any flowers. Each time you visit (up to once a day) there will be five flowers to stomp on, and clearing all five will earn you a cash bonus.
- You can also send various gifts to your friends and check out what their car looks like.
- Potions are the premium currency in the game and can be used to buy items and energy, speed up cooking, revive spoiled dishes, and more. You’ll start out with 10 potions and will slowly earn additional ones as you play. But if you need more you can purchase them with real-world money.
- To do this simply tap on the potions icon in the top right corner of the screen. You can then buy potion in bunches that range in price from $1.99 to $99.99.
- You’ve completed the Monsterz Revenge quick start guide for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Now you have all the skills you need to fight the good fight against invading fast food restaurants. Be sure to keep checking back with Gamezebo for our extensive coverage with reviews, previews, guides and more.