PopCap is launching Bejeweled 3 on Dec. 7, and to celebrate the return of the gem-swapping classic we’ve got a very cool super limited-edition prize to give away. There are only 4 of these Bejeweled-branded HP Netbooks in the world, and one of them could be yours!
For your chance to win, we want to see your jewels. Raid your jewelry box and send us a photo of yourself wearing your most outrageous bling. Necklaces, bracelets, nose-rings… whatever you got! Give us your best Mr. T impression!
You have until Dec. 7 midnight, US-Pacific Time to submit your photo, real name, Gamezebo member name (if available) and email address to contests(at)gamezebo.com.
Judges from Gamezebo and PopCap will choose a winner. We’ll announce the winner within our weekly newsletter on Friday December 10, 2010 so be sure to sign up as a Gamezebo member and for the weekly newsletter by then. We’ll also share the best of your pictures online.
Be sure to follow Bejeweled 3 on Gamezebo to be notified the moment the game is released.
Contest Rules and the Fine Print
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be a resident of the United States.
- Only one picture entry per person.
- The total prize value of the HP Mini 2010 HD prize is $425.
- You can send a picture entry via postal mail with a picture and your contact information to be received by December 6,2010 to: Gamezebo, Inc., 2443 Fillmore Street, #502, San Francisco, CA 94115.
- Gamezebo is not responsible for any lost or incomplete entries. By participating in the contest, the winner and entrants (a) agree that Gamezebo, it’s employees, directors, and partners shall have no liability in connection with the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded. (b) acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relate to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose (c) shall indemnify and hold harmless Gamezebo employees, directors, and partners from and against any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, injury or expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising in connection with any third party action arising out of a breach, or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of its representations, warranties, or obligations herein.